Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 737
  • Views 31.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

6 :down: (from 5) Gym Class Heroes - Cupid's Chokehold [P]

 

http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/AT0271CD.JPG

 

Chart Run: 47-24-8-3-4-6-5-6 [8 wks]

 

Release date: 30-4-2007

Availability: normally ships in 24 hours

Number of Discs: 1

Catalogue Number: AT0271CD

Label: FUELEDBYRAMEN/DECAYDANCE

 

Video here:

 

track listing

1. Cupid's Chokehold

2. Catapult Complex-By Bernie Allen

 

Discussion Thread Here

I agree ^_^ good to see another Unklejam fan :D

 

Unklejam are the shiz! I would have personally gone to the Justin gig JUST to see them :cheer:

Stop giving Timbo sh!t! Hes a bloody skilled producer and makes great music!
i wasnt a fan of Kelly C till Miss Independant and that was the end of Thankful

I loved miss independent! :wub:

I loved miss independent! :wub:

everyone did. shouldve done better than it done tbh

Unklejam are the shiz! I would have personally gone to the Justin gig JUST to see them :cheer:

 

Thats how i got into them :D they were great live

Stop giving Timbo sh!t! Hes a bloody skilled producer and makes great music!

 

 

I won't deny him that but that song is just an utter mess - that sounds like a group of chavs slurring random words and it's all been mashed up together. :(

is this still Timbaland?

gym class heroes

gym class heroes

ohhhhhhhh thanx. dont really like it

Edited by Joao Filipe

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.