Jump to content

Featured Replies

Oh me too. She's good at keeping things under wrap though.

 

Breakaway didn't leak for aaaages I think? :unsure:

 

 

When is the album out?

I really want to hear it before I go straight out and buy it tbh.

  • Replies 737
  • Views 31.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh me too. She's good at keeping things under wrap though.

 

Breakaway didn't leak for aaaages I think? :unsure:

obviously Clive Davis is gonna make the whole thing fixed and is gonna leak the thing himself so she gets cr@p sales and that the sales will prove that he was "right" -_-

Why would you want it to leak? Thatll just harm sales!

Maybe we want it to leak because we're sick of waiting. :P

 

I don't particularly CARE too much how well it does, I can still love an artist that fails. Look at my love for Scott-Lee. :(

  • Author
I will be buying The Twang's album tomorrow, they are a great talent :D
When is the album out?

I really want to hear it before I go straight out and buy it tbh.

June 25th

This Twang song reminds me of Peter Pan
This tune went to #1 on the Hot 100 this year and the album "Music Is My Savoir" hit #1 on the album chart but I was a rapper I would have done a parody of this song and called it "This Is Why I Suck". because the song stinks in my opinion

Thats a bit obvious...I would gone for 'This Is Why I Aint No Jock', because he is fat.

Maybe we want it to leak because we're sick of waiting. :P

 

I don't particularly CARE too much how well it does, I can still love an artist that fails. Look at my love for Scott-Lee. :(

But because of that she may never make another album :( :lol: Tragedy!

Edited by Jark

Why would you want it to leak? Thatll just harm sales!

That what I was thinkin! :wacko: , but wasn't gonna say it! :D

The Twang :wub: great track, have to be one of the best new indie bands of 2007, along with The Pigeon Detectives
I love this Twang song :D

so lucky i have no clue what your on about (mainly cos i havent got the radio on) otherwise....

obviously Clive Davis is gonna make the whole thing fixed and is gonna leak the thing himself so she gets cr@p sales and that the sales will prove that he was "right" -_-

 

 

I'm sure it'll sell well enough in its first week off the back of 'Breakaway' alone unless it does a Joss or Natasha.

9 is great for Calvin!! hopefully top 2 next week :yahoo:
But because of that she may never make another album :( :lol: Tragedy!

:o dont say that Jark.

 

btw can we do that May thing now??? the one were we get rid of the singles we dont like

Does anyone else think that ''Never Again'' may even miss Top 10? :o :(

 

She is releasing the download the same date as the physical.... :unsure:

:o dont say that Jark.

 

btw can we do that May thing now??? the one were we get rid of the singles we dont like

Yep! Will be up after todays chart.

Does anyone else think that ''Never Again'' may even miss Top 10? :o :(

 

She is releasing the download the same date as the physical.... :unsure:

:o dont jinx it. shhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.