Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 737
  • Views 31.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the reason this has done so well is cos its been used on so many adverts that get played all the time

LOVE THIS

 

Not too sure why, because it's as cheesy as hell and I hated his last single, but this is just greattt.

I prefer his previous single to this, this is just so wrong in all crevices. :lol:
the reason this has done so well is cos its been used on so many adverts that get played all the time

 

For the new series of Big Brother :arrr:

 

Acceptable In The 80s was miles better than this piece of electro rubbish.

:rofl: I like it, infact I am an Akon fan :o :kink:

ABSOLUTELY DEFO NOT TWINS :lol:

bit O/T but I WISH MY DECEMBER WOULD LEAK ALREADY :angry:

Oh me too. She's good at keeping things under wrap though.

 

Breakaway didn't leak for aaaages I think? :unsure:

bit O/T but I WISH MY DECEMBER WOULD LEAK ALREADY :angry:

I agree with you. :(

ABSOLUTELY DEFO NOT TWINS :lol:

 

 

Are you and Shine TWINS :unsure:

'Acceptable In The 80s' was excellent but this is just pure rot. It's absolute rubbish and drags on and on and on.

I agree 100%. The songs saving graces are how he pronounces 'liddle biddy weight gurls' and the fact that the chorus sounds like it is being sung during a drunken night in Butlins, which is slightly amusing :kink:

This Calvin track reminds me in a sickening way of that Studio B song from a couple of years ago. 'I See Girls'...

 

Such a shame as 'Acceptable In The 80s' was great. :(

  • Author

8 :up: (from 33) The Twang - Either Way [P]

 

http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/BUN126CD.JPG

 

Chart Run: 33-8 [2 wks]

 

Release date: 28-5-2007

Availability: normally ships in 24 hours

Number of Discs: 1

Catalogue Number: BUN126CD

Label: BUNIQUE

 

The Twang follow their debut Top 15 single, 'Wide Awake' with a new single in May. 'Either Way' will be familiar to those who saw them on their recent, 27 date, sold out tour. It was also one of the tracks in demo form on the band's MySpace that first brought them to public attention at the close of 2006.

2007 has already been a phenomenal year for the five lads from Quinton. With a newly signed record deal with B-Unique in place, the band recorded their debut album (out June 4th) with long time collaborator Gavin Monaghan and mixer Mark ‘Spike’ Stent. During that debut sell out tour, the band collected the Philip Hall Radar Award at the NME Awards and heard their single on Radio One, Radio Two, Capital Radio, XFM and a host of other stations whilst their faces gazed back at them from a clutch of magazines and newspapers, all heralding The Twang as "Britain’s Best New Band" (NME). - HMV

 

Video here:

 

track listing

1. Either Way

2. Lost My Smile

 

Discussion Thread Here

18 :up: (from 41) Mims - This Is Why I'm Hot [P]

 

http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/ANGECD43.JPG

 

Chart Run: 62-63-51-41-18 [5 wks]

 

Release date: 28-5-2007

Availability: normally ships in 24 hours

Number of Discs: 1

Catalogue Number: ANGECD43

Label: ANGEL

 

'This Is Why I'm Hot' is a skeletal tune that gives nods to classic New York rap with driving vocals and a heavy bass line typical of some of the best hip hop tunes to come from the US. Also featured is a remix from North Miami-based producers Junior Reed and Cham AKA The Blackout Movement. - HMV

 

Video here:

 

track listing

1. This Is Why I'm Hot [uK Radio Edit]

2. This Is Why I'm Hot [blackout Remix]

 

 

This tune went to #1 on the Hot 100 this year and the album "Music Is My Savoir" hit #1 on the album chart but I was a rapper I would have done a parody of this song and called it "This Is Why I Suck". because the song stinks in my opinion

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.