Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 737
  • Views 31.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone else think that ''Never Again'' may even miss Top 10? :o :(

 

She is releasing the download the same date as the physical.... :unsure:

 

I think it'll be lucky to make the top 10 or may miss if it's very unlucky, because that thing you noted is what caused Sophie to do as bad as she did with her current single, plus most major radio stations appear to be avoiding it like the plague.

Does anyone else think that ''Never Again'' may even miss Top 10? :o :(

 

She is releasing the download the same date as the physical.... :unsure:

 

That will help it!

  • Author

7 :up: (from 8) Timbaland Feat. Nelly Furtado & Justin Timberlake - Give It To Me [P]

 

http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/1732199.JPG

 

Chart Run: 8-1-3-2-4-7-9-8-7 [9 wks]

 

Release date: 9-4-2007

Availability: normally ships in 24 hours

Number of Discs: 1

Catalogue Number: 1732199

Label: POLYDOR

 

Timbaland is already acknowledged as one of music's most inventive and distinctive creators. The first single to be taken off his forthcoming album, 'Shock Value' is the infectious track 'Give It To Me'. Justin Timberlake and Nelly Furtado add their pop star power to the Timbaland synth-driven single. - HMV

 

Video here:

 

track listing

1. Give It To Me [Radio Edit]

2. Give It To Me [instrumental]

 

Discussion Thread Here

 

of_69.png

 

of_95.png

But because of that she may never make another album :( :lol: Tragedy!

:cry:

Give It To Me is one of the finest pop records of the year.

 

Timbaland really does know what SOUNDS GOOD

y'all forgetting the success of Breakaway. she has dozens more fans than she did before Breakaway

I hate this excuse for a 'song'.

 

Clarko has a top 5 in the bag I think. Her legion of obssesees will make sure of that.

I still think without Nelly this song is nothing

 

Um well she does sing about three quarters of it so y'know ... it would be kinda DEPTHLESS

I still think without Nelly this song is nothing

the only reason Timbo made a album was cos of his success with Nelly and JT

Give It To Me is one of the finest pop records of the year.

 

Timbaland really does know what SOUNDS GOOD

 

I agree ^_^ good to see another Unklejam fan :D

That will help it!

 

It will harm it for sure, downloads need a week to kick in properly. As I said, Sophie did as badly with her current single because of this, and she could have got a few places higher otherwise.

I hate this excuse for a 'song'.

 

Clarko has a top 5 in the bag I think. Her legion of obssesees will make sure of that.

like me :kink:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.