Jump to content

Featured Replies

I think it is fair to say we're not twins after all :cry: :yahoo:

:o you will be shooting yourself after i get myself a record contract from JT :P (thanx to Goolgism)

  • Replies 737
  • Views 31.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anybody paste the album top 10? :unsure:

I don't seem to recall seeing it and missed it cos I went to the little boys room.

Edited by Umbrella

Jark, Jark, Jark, Jark, JARK :angry:

 

Do I have your attention now? :P Guess who's Top 10 on downloads alone? :funky:

:o you will be shooting yourself after i get myself a record contract from JT :P (thanx to Goolgism)

I have my links. :P My family (well some of it) working in the music business :D

recap 11-40

 

11 (07) Snow Patrol – Signal Fire

12 (38) Reverend & The Makers – Heavyweight Champion Of The World

13 (10) Booty Luv – Shine

14 (11) Avril Lavigne – Girlfriend

15 (13) Ne*Yo – Because Of You

16 (12) The Pigeon Detectives – I’m Not Sorry

17 (15) Mika – Love Today

18 (41) Mims – This Is Why I’m Hot

19 (**) Marilyn Manson – Heart-Shaped Glasses (When The Heart Guides The Hand)

20 (14) Linkin Park – What I’ve Done

21 (18) R. Kelly feat T.I & T-Pain – I’m A Flirt

22 (45) Armand Van Helden – NYC Beat

23 (**) Kim Sozzi – Break Up

24 (23) Kaiser Chiefs – Ruby

25 (25) The Fray – How To Save A Life

26 (**) The Zimmers – My Generation

27 (16) Manic Street Preachers feat. Nina Persson – You Love Alone Is Not Enough

28 (**) Enrique Iglesias – Do You Know? (The Ping Pong Song) (D)

29 (29) Nelly Furtado – Say It Right (D)

30 (20) Dizzee Rascal – Sirens

31 (27) Mika – Grace Kelly

32 (21) Mark Ronson feat Daniel Merriweather – Stop Me

33 (**) Tiny Dancers – Hannah We Know

34 (30) Gwen Stefani feat. Akon – The Sweet Escape

35 (37) Fergie feat. Ludacris – Glamorous

36 (**) Simply Red – Stay

37 (24) Jamie T – Sheila

38 (17) Amerie – Take Control

39 (19) Kaiser Chiefs – Everything Is Average Nowadays

40 (35) Justin Timberlake – What Goes Around Comes Around

 

 

Feel free to nit-pick :D

Did anybody paste the album top 10? :unsure:

I don't seem to recall seeing it and missed it cos I went to the little boys room.

Yep it was done

I have my links. :P My family (well some of it) working in the music business :D

Shine... have i told you how much im your friend :P

Eugh, I hope to god that Calvin Harris of all people doesn't take Umbrella off the #01 spot -_-
Shine... have i told you how much im your friend :P

:lol: My dad was going to manager Lemar but he came done very sick and that was the end of that :(

Eugh, I hope to god that Calvin Harris of all people doesn't take Umbrella off the #01 spot -_-

:lol: your funny :rofl:

 

 

:o if it does :arrr:

so many NE this week

...and not a single one of them are decent. :(

Jark, Jark, Jark, Jark, JARK :angry:

 

Do I have your attention now? :P Guess who's Top 10 on downloads alone? :funky:

Yer, yer, SSSSH :P

It is all Endemol's thought for Calvin Harris' awful new single going Top10 on downloads alone, as it has been used on god knows how many clips to advertise all the females in the Big Brother house.

 

I wonder if Calvin Harris is managed by John Noel management? :thinking:

:lol: My dad was going to manager Lemar but he came done very sick and that was the end of that :(

thats ok i like attention on me :) not on Lemar

...and not a single one of them are decent. :(

ahhh the next couple of weeks will change that

  • Author

10 :down: (from 6) Akon - Don't Matter [P]

 

http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/1734175.JPG

 

Chart Run: 45-33-17-12-11-3-7-6-10 [9 wks]

 

Release date: 7-5-2007

Availability: normally ships in 24 hours

Number of Discs: 1

Catalogue Number: 1734175

Label: ISLAND

 

Video here:

 

Discussion Thread Here

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.