Jump to content

Featured Replies

Hey I never said the Manson thing was true dears. :drama:

Blame Kelly she confirmed it the skank. :smoke:

  • Replies 737
  • Views 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's so odd about the thought of being able to do it? :mellow:

 

If you're flexible then its not really that hard [NO PUN INTENDED]

 

This pigeon song is rubbish, past singles = better

This Ne*Yo song has done too well -_-

Edited by Simon.

how odd that a thread about the chart has turned into a fascination about oral sex
  • Author

15 :down: (from 13) Ne-Yo - Because Of You [P]

 

http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/1732579.JPG

 

Chart Run: 35-18-6-4-6-12-13-13-15 [9 wks]

 

Release date: 16-4-2007

Availability: normally ships in 24 hours

Number of Discs: 1

Catalogue Number: 1732579

Label: MERCURY

 

'Because Of You' is full of soulful purity that has been absent from R&B for some time. Produced by Ne-Yo's old friends Stargate, who first broke-out with their work on 'So Sick', the uptempo 'Because of You' will be blazing from stereo speakers this summer. - HMV

 

Video here:

 

track listing

1. Because Of You

2. Sexy Love

 

Discussion Thread Here

Ne-Yo still sounding like every other boring song he's done.

 

Rubbish 2nd single too :mellow:

Hey I never said the Manson thing was true dears. :drama:

Blame Kelly she confirmed it the skank. :smoke:

 

I heard that in primary school too, but I don't think its true :lol: if it is, then :puke2:

I never thought this song would do so well tbh. :(
great for ne-yo though i dont think the album done too well

:o Its doing quite good!

No it's not. :P

 

I've seen it on TV, models do it too to make themselves appear thinner, it's all part of this size 0 debate. :lol:

Yes it is! I saw an interview with a top surgeon who said that if you remove the lower rib (necessary to suck yourself off) then your rib cage cant support itself and so collapses, so you can only either remove it for a very limited period of time, or replace it with another supporting structure, which defies the point of doing it in the first place.

Im pretty sure that thinner thing is only a rumour too - Cher was said to have done it to achieve a smaller waist, but as I said, it aint possible. Did u actually see it happen?! Lol :lol:

This thread is making me sick reading ribs removed :lol:
how odd that a thread about the chart has turned into a fascination about oral sex

 

:teresa:

:o Its doing quite good!

i like the album but i dont think ive seen it in the charts. here or the US. but then again im blind when it comes to paying attention to things :P unless it has JoJo or Kelly or Charmed on it, i dont pay attention

Surely a hoover is better for sucking action :rofl: :rofl:
Blame Kelly she confirmed it the skank. :smoke:

Oooh go on blame me for it. :w00t: <_< You told me you had tried it I was only trying to speak from your experience without specifically naming you. :smoke:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.