Jump to content

Featured Replies

Calvin Harris, Mims, and Marilyn Manson are still to chart of the new entries
  • Replies 737
  • Views 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what is possessing people to buy Mika songs :puke2:

 

I agree... I don't see how people are STILL buying his singles.

  • Author

20 :down: (from 14) Linkin Park - What I've Done [P]

 

http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/W762CD1.JPG

 

Chart Run: 39-13-15-18-17-6-12-14-20 [9 wks]

 

Release date: 7-5-2007

Availability: normally ships in 24 hours

Number of Discs: 1

Catalogue Number: W762CD1

Label: WARNERS

 

'What I've Done' is the first single be taken from Linkin Park's new album, 'Minutes To Midnight'. Co-produced by Mike Shinoda and Rick Rubin (U2, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Run DMC), 'Minutes To Midnight' was recorded at the infamous Mansion at Laurel Canyon and is already being touted by critics who have heard it as the band's best work to date, both melodic and progressive. - HMV

 

Video here:

 

track listing

1. What I’ve Done

2. Faint [Live In Japan]

 

Discussion Thread Here

33 :ne: Tiny Dancers - Hannah We Know [P]

 

http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/CDR6740.JPG

 

Chart Run: 33 [1 wk]

 

Release date: 28-5-2007

Availability: normally ships in 24 hours

Number of Discs: 1

Catalogue Number: CDR6740

Label: PARLOPHONE

 

After scoring a Top 40 hit with their debut single 'I Will Wait For You’, Tiny Dancers return with 'Hannah We Know'. Riding on a glorious chiming guitar riff and showcasing the richly expressive voice of charismatic blonde front man David Kay, the power-pop perfection of 'Hannah We Know' makes it a summer smash in waiting. Both 'Hannah We Know' and 'I Will Wait For You' appear on Tiny Dancers' debut album 'Free School Milk'’, released 11th June. - HMV

 

Video here:

 

track listing

1. Hannah, We Know

2. I Will Wait For You [Live On The Zane Lowe Show]

 

2nd top 40 this year for these Elton John fans (hence the name of the group). But it's only a three notch improvement from their debut hit

recap again Nos 21-40

 

21 (18) R. Kelly feat T.I & T-Pain – I’m A Flirt

22 (45) Armand Van Helden – NYC Beat

23 (**) Kim Sozzi – Break Up

24 (23) Kaiser Chiefs – Ruby

25 (25) The Fray – How To Save A Life

26 (**) The Zimmers – My Generation

27 (16) Manic Street Preachers feat. Nina Persson – You Love Alone Is Not Enough

28 (**) Enrique Iglesias – Do You Know (The Ping Pong Song) (D)

29 (29) Nelly Furtado – Say It Right (D)

30 (20) Dizzee Rascal – Sirens

31 (27) Mika – Grace Kelly

32 (21) Mark Ronson feat Daniel Merriweather – Stop Me

33 (**) Tiny Dancers – Hannah We Know

34 (30) Gwen Stefani feat. Akon – The Sweet Escape

35 (37) Fergie feat. Ludacris – Glamorous

36 (**) Simply Red – Stay

37 (24) Jamie T – Sheila

38 (17) Amerie – Take Control

39 (19) Kaiser Chiefs – Everything Is Average Nowadays

40 (35) Justin Timberlake – What Goes Around Comes Around

 

Mutyas album is really good alot better than Rihannas new one imo but Rihanna will do better -_-
20 :down: (from 14) Linkin Park - What I've Done [P]

 

http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/W762CD1.JPG

 

Chart Run: 39-13-15-18-17-6-12-14-20 [9 wks]

 

Release date: 7-5-2007

Availability: normally ships in 24 hours

Number of Discs: 1

Catalogue Number: W762CD1

Label: WARNERS

 

'What I've Done' is the first single be taken from Linkin Park's new album, 'Minutes To Midnight'. Co-produced by Mike Shinoda and Rick Rubin (U2, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Run DMC), 'Minutes To Midnight' was recorded at the infamous Mansion at Laurel Canyon and is already being touted by critics who have heard it as the band's best work to date, both melodic and progressive. - HMV

 

Video here:

 

track listing

1. What I’ve Done

2. Faint [Live In Japan]

 

Discussion Thread Here

deserved a higher peak

Mutyas album is really good alot better than Rihannas new one imo but Rihanna will do better -_-

:o OH NO YOU DIDNT

  • Author

19 :ne: Marilyn Manson - Heart-Shaped Glasses [P]

 

http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/1735997.JPG

 

Chart Run: 19 [1 wk]

 

Release date: 28-5-2007

Availability: normally ships in 24 hours

Number of Discs: 1

Catalogue Number: 1735997

Label: POLYDOR

 

Marilyn Manson is back with his most confessional record to date, 'Eat Me, Drink Me'. The first single to be taken from the album is the amazing 'Heart-Shaped Glasses (When The Heart Guides The Hand)', which marks a transformation in what has come to be expected from Manson. For a start he is singing and like some of the other new songs on the album they are the most melodic he has done. - HMV

 

Video here:

 

track listing

1. Heart-Shaped Glasses (When The Heart Guides The Hand)

2. Putting Holes In Happiness [Acoustic]

 

Discussion Thread Here

Mutyas album is really good alot better than Rihannas new one imo but Rihanna will do better -_-

I have to say, Real Girl is THE best album this year. Its the album. I hope the entire UK buys it and it sells 10 million :)

Snap :lol: I loved that song, and when I watched 'Space Jam' and realised it was from that I loved the film too :lol:

 

I used to think it was Michael Jordan singing it though :rofl:

 

:lol:

He should release another good ballad - he's really talented at writing them - it's a shame he has to stick to all this disgusting c**p like 'Ignition' etc. I think he wrote 'You Are Not Alone' for Wacko Jacko too didn't he? :unsure:

 

I like this Linkin Park song. :D

And I actually think Rihanna could have the #1 album next week. :teresa:

Marylin Manson has scared me since someone at school told me he had a bone removed from his hip so he could give himself a b-o-job. :(

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.