Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 737
  • Views 31.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cascada clone. Except bad, very bad. :(

oh :( I probaly heard it on t.v

this Ruby track is so annoying...
Oh is that on the single :o I will be buying it tomorrow then

 

Yeh it's on the Single #2

 

here's the tracklisting:

 

1. Cascada Edit

2. 2-4 Grooves Edit

3. Cascada Remix

4. 2-4 Grooves Remix

5. hixxy Remix

6. DHT Ballad Edit

 

Well worth £2 in my opinion :lol:

Still the only good high-profile Indie song this year.

:lol:

 

This is one of the most dreadful songs of the year from one of the worst bands around. It sounds like it was written by a 6 year old!

I need a huge manson now for the Fray :lol:

 

The Fray singer eyes $18m inheritance

 

June 01, 2007 06:19pm

BBC Entertainment News

 

A BRITISH aristocrat said today he hoped a long-lost rock star relative could take over his multi-million pound 13th-century stately home because he could no longer afford to run it.

 

Isaac Slade, lead singer with US band The Fray, contacted Sir Benjamin Slade after his search for relatives prepared to take on Maunsel House in Somerset, southwest England, was shown on I'm Really A Royal on the Discovery Channel.

 

Sir Benjamin, who is childless and has no close family, is looking for an heir to take on the mansion and has invited Slade, 24, one of his closest living relatives, for a two-night stay in the hope that he could move in.

 

“He could be the answer to our dream,” Sir Benjamin said.

“When he first got in contact I wondered who the hell he was.

“But my friend persuaded me to go and watch The Fray and I must say they are quite a band.

“We saw them in Shepherds Bush (London) and met Isaac afterwards.

"He was charming and I was particularly impressed by how he doesn't drink or take drugs.”

 

Slade told the Times newspaper of his amused reaction the first time he spoke to the 60-year-old.

“This posh-sounding British man answered and, when I explained who I was and why I was calling, he said: 'Jolly good'," Slade said.

“I was in stitches.”

 

Sir Benjamin received 15,000 applications from people wanting to live in the nine-bedroom property, which boasts a ballroom and a library and is valued at £7.5 million ($18 million), after the television program was shown last year.

 

Slade would be well-placed to afford the upkeep of the property - his band's album How To Save A Life has sold over two million copies and is the best-selling digital album of all time.

 

Kim Sozzi!!! YAY :wub:

 

Quite a good position

 

WHY are they playing this remix?!!??!

Edited by Mikal

  • Author

23 :ne: Kim Sozzi - Break Up (Cascada Remix) [P]

 

http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/SUBS25CDX.JPG

 

Chart Run: 23 [1 wk]

 

Release date: 28-5-2007

Availability: normally ships in 24 hours

Number of Discs: 1

Catalogue Number: SUBS25CDX

Label: SUBSTANCE

 

Video here:

 

track listing

1. Break Up [Cascada Edit]

2. Break Up [2-4 Grooves Edit]

 

Discussion Thread Here

Scooch and Sophie has fallen out of the top 40, by the looks of things
Don't like it! :( The lyrics are soo eurovision :lol: soooo cheesy!
Yeh it's on the Single #2

 

here's the tracklisting:

 

1. Cascada Edit

2. 2-4 Grooves Edit

3. Cascada Remix

4. 2-4 Grooves Remix

5. hixxy Remix

6. DHT Ballad Edit

 

Well worth £2 in my opinion :lol:

I will be buying. Cascada remix :D DHT :heart:

:mellow: this remix is horrible they cant think its good

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.