June 3, 200719 yr :o OH NO YOU DIDNT I know I was shocked by that comment too. I found Mutya's album just good, not amazing like Rihanna's
June 3, 200719 yr I have to say, Real Girl is THE best album this year. Its the album. I hope the entire UK buys it and it sells 10 million :) In the entire UK bought it, that would be 60 million. :P
June 3, 200719 yr This Marilyn Manson track is terrible. Such a waste considering he was a decent shock-rocker when he started.
June 3, 200719 yr I hope Rihanna does get the #01 album next week, it really is such a good progress from her last albums and only has a couple of bad songs on it ^_^
June 3, 200719 yr Marylin Manson has scared me since someone at school told me he had a bone removed from his hip so he could give himself a b-o-job. :( :rofl: Surely not.
June 3, 200719 yr Marylin Manson has scared me since someone at school told me he had a bone removed from his hip so he could give himself a b-o-job. :( Its true aint it :unsure:
June 3, 200719 yr I hope Rihanna does get the #01 album next week, it really is such a good progress from her last albums and only has a couple of bad songs on it ^_^ just 1 song. Say It. Sell Me Candy and Lemme Get That is alright
June 3, 200719 yr Author 18 (from 41) Mims - This Is Why I'm Hot [P] http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/ANGECD43.JPG Chart Run: 62-63-51-41-18 [5 wks] Release date: 28-5-2007 Availability: normally ships in 24 hours Number of Discs: 1 Catalogue Number: ANGECD43 Label: ANGEL 'This Is Why I'm Hot' is a skeletal tune that gives nods to classic New York rap with driving vocals and a heavy bass line typical of some of the best hip hop tunes to come from the US. Also featured is a remix from North Miami-based producers Junior Reed and Cham AKA The Blackout Movement. - HMV Video here: LXrUESIyJBM track listing 1. This Is Why I'm Hot [uK Radio Edit] 2. This Is Why I'm Hot [blackout Remix]
June 3, 200719 yr I'm so glad this awful MIMS track has done nowhere near as well here as in the US. Trust the Americans.
Create an account or sign in to comment