Jump to content

Featured Replies

I really like R Kelly's voice, it's just a shame he wastes it on crud like this :(
  • Replies 737
  • Views 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's only 5 songs I have liked so far today :(
There's only 5 songs I have liked so far today :(

Lol who r u? Another name change has confused me! :P

Mikey there is something wrong! :lol:

 

Re-edited, just testing everyone :lol:

 

I really like R Kelly's voice, it's just a shame he wastes it on crud like this :(

 

Some of his ballads were really great. 'I Believe I Can Fly', I used to love that from the 'Space Jam' film. Waso ne of my favourite movies when I was a kid. :P

21 (18) R. Kelly feat T.I & T-Pain – I’m A Flirt

22 (45) Armand Van Helden – NYC Beat

23 (**) Kim Sozzi – Break Up

24 (23) Kaiser Chiefs – Ruby

25 (25) The Fray – How To Save A Life

26 (**) The Zimmers – My Generation

27 (16) Manic Street Preachers feat. Nina Persson – You Love Alone Is Not Enough

28 (**) Do You Know (The Ping Pong Song) (D)

29 (29) Nelly Furtado – Say It Right (D)

30 (20) Dizzee Rascal – Sirens

31 (27) Mika – Grace Kelly

32 (21) Mark Ronson feat Daniel Merriweather – Stop Me

33 (**) Tiny Dancers – Hannah We Know

34 (30) Gwen Stefani feat. Akon – The Sweet Escape

35 (37) Fergie feat. Ludacris – Glamorous

36 (**) Simply Red – Stay

37 (24) Jamie T – Sheila

38 (17) Amerie – Take Control

39 (19) Kaiser Chiefs – Everything Is Average Nowadays

40 (35) Justin Timberlake – What Goes Around Comes Around

 

Let's all pick fault at Mikey :D

 

Some of his ballads were really great. 'I Believe I Can Fly', I used to love that from the 'Space Jam' film. Waso ne of my favourite movies when I was a kid. :P

Snap :lol: I loved that song, and when I watched 'Space Jam' and realised it was from that I loved the film too :lol:

 

I used to think it was Michael Jordan singing it though :rofl:

  • Author

The Official UK Top 10 Albums

 

 

1 :right: Maroon 5 – It Won’t Be Soon Before Long

2 :right: Linkin Park – Minutes From Midnight

3 :ne: Pigeon Detectives – Wait For Me

4 :down: Amy Winehouse – Back To Black

5 :right: Mika – Life In Cartoon Motion

6 :down: Michael Buble – Call Me Irresponsible

7 :down: Arctic Monkeys – Favourite Worst Nightmare

8 :up: Kaiser Chiefs - Yours Truly, Angry Mob

9 :right: Cascada - Everytime We Touch

10 :ne: R Kelly – Double Up

Snap :lol: I loved that song, and when I watched 'Space Jam' and realised it was from that I loved the film too :lol:

 

I used to think it was Michael Jordan singing it though :rofl:

 

SpaceJam is legendary :wub:

 

As is 'She's got that vibe' :wub:

Well i see Sophie didnt have a 6 place climb in the album chart :( :lol:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.