June 3, 200719 yr Author 25 (from 25) The Fray - How To Save A Life [P] http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/88697072312.JPG Chart Run: 29-16-10-6-7-5-5-5-5-6-5-4-7-11-13-19-23-26-25-25 [20 wks] Release date: 26-2-2007 Availability: normally ships in 24 hours Number of Discs: 1 Catalogue Number: 88697072302 Label: RCA The Fray have emerged from 2006 as one of America's hottest new acts - and one of the UK's ultimate ones-to-watch in 2007. Through constant touring and word of mouth, the Denver four-piece have sold 1.5 million copies of their debut album 'How To Save A Life', garnered 5 million combined sales in the US and hold the record for best selling digital album of all time. Now, with the new single 'How To Save A Life' released here, it's our turn for their sincere and melodic modern rock. - HMV Video here: JHg2q5M6WnY track listing 1. How To Save a Life 2. She Is [Acoustic]
June 3, 200719 yr Kim Sozzi hasnt charted in the top 40! Thank god :heart: what's your source? :o The song was top 30 in the mids
June 3, 200719 yr Never heard of the Zimmers what are they off then ?? It was a project to get the old people out of the old peoples homes and give them some fun, so they recorded this song and have been travelling around the world. ^_^ I think good on them :D because if you saw what happened in the old peoples homes :( made me soo angry.
June 3, 200719 yr I hope Kim Sozzi is still to come :unsure: :( Me 2 :) I bought the single and love the song :)
June 3, 200719 yr Me 2 :) I bought the single and love the song :) I love the song but I never bought/downloaded it :lol:
June 3, 200719 yr what's your source? :o The song was top 30 in the mids :o I read it on another forum, but i hadnt heard about the mids...so maybe she is in the chart! How gutting :puke2:
June 3, 200719 yr I love the song but I never bought/downloaded it :lol: :lol: I wanted the DHT Ballad version haha
June 3, 200719 yr I prefer the Liz Kay song to Kim Sozzi's Same. I'm not overly keen on either but I find Liz Kay bearable in comparison.
June 3, 200719 yr Ruby higher than their other single :rofl: :lol: :yahoo: Both tracks are terrible though :arrr:
June 3, 200719 yr Author 24 (from 23) Kaiser Chiefs - Ruby [P] http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/PRERELCDSRUBY.JPG Chart Run: 2-2-1-2-3-6-8-7-9-10-19-23-29-29-27-23-24 [17 wks] Release date: 19-2-2007 Availability: normally ships in 24 hours Number of Discs: 1 Catalogue Number: BUN119CD Label: BUNIQUE Kaiser Chiefs make their triumphant return in 2007 with the brand new single 'Ruby’. The past year has seen the band who, despite not releasing any singles or an album this year continue to hoard awards like they were going 'out of fashion' - Ivor Novello, Brits and NME awards amongst others - as well as edging towards two million album sales in the UK. 'Ruby' follows the trajectory initiated by 'Oh My God' back in 2004, 'I Predict A Riot', and 'Modern Way' in 2005, whereby the Kaiser Chiefs wield their pop suss and uncanny knack of penning songs that tell their own story coupled with an unerring ear for brilliant melodies that oozes a band at the top of their game so much so that to many it may surpass much of their previous album. A band who have found their collective musical feet and who have managed to move on and make an album they wanted to make...and one they are immensely proud of! - HMV Video here: JMDcOViViNY track listing 1. Ruby 2. From The Neck Down Discussion Thread Here
Create an account or sign in to comment