June 3, 200719 yr Am I the only one who doesn't get why Mark Ronson was so 'big' :unsure: I don't like him either
June 3, 200719 yr That was a c*ck-up with the "31" and "at #31 is Mika" :lol: God I detest this record Edited June 3, 200719 yr by Mikal
June 3, 200719 yr Recap 31-40 31 (27) Mika – Grace Kelly 32 (21) Mark Ronson feat Daniel Merriweather – Stop Me 33 (**) Tiny Dancers – Hannah We Know 34 (30) Gwen Stefani feat. Akon – The Sweet Escape 35 (37) Fergie feat. Ludacris – Glamorous 36 (**) Simply Red – Stay 37 (24) Jamie T – Sheila 38 (17) Amerie – Take Control 39 (19) Kaiser Chiefs – Everything Is Average Nowadays 40 (35) Justin Timberlake – What Goes Around Comes Around
June 3, 200719 yr Author 31 (from 27) Mika - Grace Kelly [P] http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/1721083.JPG Chart Run: 3-1-1-1-1-1-2-4-6-7-11-10-12-19-22-25-26-32-34-27-31 [21 wks] Having fast become his signature song, 'Grace Kelly', is a sensational 4/4 opera set to a technicolour pop backdrop. It is an infectious and pompous two-fingered salute to Mika's former record company, as the lines "shall I bend over, shall I look older, just to be put on your shelf" demonstrate. 'Grace Kelly' comes complete with a video directed by British director extraordinaire Sophie Muller (Beyonce, Coldplay, Gwen Stefani). - HMV Video (Jools Holland Live) here: mC9UzFhNlbA track listing 1. Grace Kelly 2. Grace Kelly [Linus Loves Remix (Radio Edit)] 3. Over My Shoulder Discussion Thread Here
June 3, 200719 yr It's about time we started a petition to get rid of these 2 presenters, they are making a mockery of the chart every week.
June 3, 200719 yr So are the Zimmers top 30?! :o I hope to god no! That prospect makes Kim Sozzi seem like heaven. :(
Create an account or sign in to comment