Jump to content

Featured Replies

It's about time we started a petition to get rid of these 2 presenters, they are making a mockery of the chart every week.

:lol: Dont be ridiculous! A mockery? They get some figures wrong, so what, joe public dont care ^_^

 

And they have turned listening figures around.

  • Replies 737
  • Views 31.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ooh, not much of a drop for dizzee! I thought he would be outa the 40.
This has held up reasonably well ^_^ Thought it would be out of the 40!
  • Author

30 :down: (from 20) Dizzee Rascal - Sirens [P]

 

http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/XLS272CD.JPG

 

Chart Run: 20-30 [2 wks]

 

Release date: 21-5-2007

Availability: normally ships in 24 hours

Number of Discs: 1

Catalogue Number: XLS272CD

Label: XL

 

'Sirens' heralds the return of the mighty Dizzee Rascal. With his third album ('Maths & English') due to hit soon, this opening salvo is a classic hip-hop tune in the vein of 'Straight Outta Compton'. Written by Dizzee and produced by Cage, 'Sirens' is huge, with thunderous guitar riffs and a pounding drum beat. - HMV

 

Video here:

 

track listing

1. Sirens

2. Dean

This song didn't drop as much as I thought

That seems to be the general concensus :lol:

So Sohpie is still top 30 :o

 

:(

 

I can't see it, seeing as she's languishing at the bottom of the iTunes chart at this point. :( I just hope the album remains top 20.

This is worse than Akon! :arrr:

 

 

I can hear the sirens are coming for Dizzee :lol:

I can't see it, seeing as she's languishing at the bottom of the iTunes chart at this point. :( I just hope the album remains top 20.

no I was joking, I think that mystery number 52 mid was correcnt :(

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.