Jump to content

Featured Replies

Why does it actually have '(The Ping Pong Song' at the end of the title?

 

:unsure:

 

Because the beat of the song is a sound of a ping pong ball

  • Replies 737
  • Views 31.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

27 :down: Manic Street Preachers & Nina Persson - Your Love Alone Is Not Enough

 

26 :ne: The Zimmers - My Generation [P]

 

http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/XPH006.JPG

 

Chart Run: 26 [1 wk]

 

Release date: 28-5-2007

Availability: usually ships within 3-5 days

Number of Discs: 1

Catalogue Number: XPH006

Label: ACTIVE

 

 

Video here:

 

track listing

1. My Generation

 

Discussion Thread Here

Why does it actually have '(The Ping Pong Song' at the end of the title?

 

:unsure:

 

Listen to the start of the song, its a ping pong sound.

Because the beat of the song is a sound of a ping pong ball

 

 

While he was playing Ping Pong with Anna :lol:

This is a $h!t song, but I watched the program and I think its really good for them :cheer: What they do in them old people homes :( horrible! I never want to go to one.
thank god this is not even top 20 :lol:
thank god this is not even top 20 :lol:

 

Why? I wish it was Top 10 ^_^ All the proceeds going to a good cause :D

I'm surprised both Kim Sozzi and Marilyn Manson are still to come (if they are?)

Kim Sozzi hasnt charted in the top 40! Thank god :heart:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.