Jump to content

Featured Replies

this is a good remix. Is this the 2-4 grooves edit?
  • Replies 737
  • Views 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:puke2:

 

Her voice is so weak, she sounds like she has a permanent cold.

Sozzi is my nan's maiden name :o I've NEVER seen/met anyone else with that name.

 

Song's a bit c**p though :(

Sozzi is my nan's maiden name :o I've NEVER seen/met anyone else with that name.

 

Song's a bit c**p though :(

Take that as her disrespecting your nan, and use it as a reason to hate on her ;)

  • Author

22 (from 45) Armand Van Helden - NYC Beat [P]

 

http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/ECB113CDS.JPG

 

Chart Run: 74-52-53-45-22 [5 wks]

 

Release date: 28-5-2007

Availability: normally ships in 24 hours

Number of Discs: 1

Catalogue Number: ECB113CDS

Label: SOUTHERNFRIED

 

Video here:

 

track listing

1. NYC Beat [Radio Edit]

2. NYC Beat [Original]

3. NYC Beat [MSTRKRFT Remix]

4. NYC Beat [Emperor Machine Remix]

5. NYC Beat [Detroit Remix]

6. NYC Beat [Prince Language Remix]

Armand Van Helden... You Dont know me was a great song! I loved it!
This song is SO LAME. Seriously, just the worst excuse for a song.
Take that as her disrespecting your nan, and use it as a reason to hate on her ;)

:lol:

 

I'm more concerned that, as it's such a random name, we could be distantly related :mellow:

Bit a flop for Armand Van Helden... A-listed on Radio and doing great on I-Tunes, yet Kim Sozzi almost beats him with no airplay and a flop at I-Tunes

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.