June 3, 200719 yr just 1 song. Say It. Sell Me Candy and Lemme Get That is alright Sell Me Candy is one of my favourite tracks of this year already. :heart:
June 3, 200719 yr Its true aint it :unsure: I don't know. :( Plus there's the fact he shagged Rose Mcgowan from Charmed. Another reason for me to hate her. :( Oh and his cover of 'Tainted Love' was beyond appalling.
June 3, 200719 yr just 1 song. Say It. Sell Me Candy and Lemme Get That is alright I'm not too fond of Lemme Get That or Say It. The rest are all good though :cheer:
June 3, 200719 yr In the entire UK bought it, that would be 60 million. :P Maybe one per household, so that will be about 20 million! :yahoo:
June 3, 200719 yr This is worst than Akon and the Dizzee track put together, and you get Mims :rolleyes:
June 3, 200719 yr Westwood is the guy from Pimp My Ride? :unsure: If it's the one I'm thinking of - ie the white guy who tries to sound like he's from the ghett-ho then he's a t***. :puke: And this song can have a puke too. :puke:
June 3, 200719 yr Sell Me Candy is one of the best tracks on there. along with Breaking Dishes and Shut Up And Drive. and Umbrella :P
June 3, 200719 yr I find Westwood so funny whenever I hear him on radio! :lol: I'm sure he takes himself seriously as well, tragically :( This song is really really bad. I'm SO glad this didn't go Top 10.
June 3, 200719 yr 28 Enrique Iglesias - Do You Know? (The Ping Pong Song) [D] http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/1735807.JPG Chart Run: 28 [1 wk] Release date: 11-6-2007 Availability: available for pre-order Number of Discs: 1 Catalogue Number: 1735807 Label: POLYDOR Enrique Iglesias is back with his eighth studio album. Three years and countless sleepless nights in the making, Insomniac is proof positive that the Madrid-born, Miami-raised singer is not about to rest on his laurels. The album's first single is the addictive pop gem 'Do You Know?', in which a ping pong ball makes a rare, and very special, appearance as a percussion instrument. - HMV Video here: pci3zK48cXU track listing 1. Do You Know? (The Ping Pong Song) 2. Do You Know? (The Ping Pong Song) [DJ Dan Remix] Prediction Thread Here Oh God, another bad music video made in the USA. I saw a better video in this type of format from country singer Alan Jackson in which the country singer thought it was better not to show up in the clip but the actor playing the director still trying to shoot around whenever he is out of the house and that was funny.
June 3, 200719 yr I don't know. :( Plus there's the fact he shagged Rose Mcgowan from Charmed. Another reason for me to hate her. :( Oh and his cover of 'Tainted Love' was beyond appalling. Yeah it is true darl he had a few ribs removed so he could do it though, not his hip. :P Did you see Rose at the MTV Awards with him years ago? She went in a see through dress with her bare arse hanging out. :rofl:
June 3, 200719 yr Author Westwood is the guy from Pimp My Ride? :unsure: If it's the one I'm thinking of - ie the white guy who tries to sound like he's from the ghett-ho then he's a t***. :puke: And this song can have a puke too. :puke: It is, and pukes all round from me too :puke:
June 3, 200719 yr Westwood is the guy from Pimp My Ride? :unsure: If it's the one I'm thinking of - ie the white guy who tries to sound like he's from the ghett-ho then he's a t***. :puke: And this song can have a puke too. :puke: Yes he is... he's a complete tw*t really
June 3, 200719 yr i dispise Westwood. he is what 40? and a chav? snoop dogg wannabe. time to grow up and stop acting like a brat
June 3, 200719 yr OK, we get it! He thinks his HOT :rolleyes: :puke2: :rofl: I hate when rappers big themselves up
Create an account or sign in to comment