June 3, 200719 yr This thread is making me sick reading ribs removed :lol: Same here actually. :( :lol:
June 3, 200719 yr Yes it is! I saw an interview with a top surgeon who said that if you remove the lower rib (necessary to suck yourself off) then your rib cage cant support itself and so collapses, so you can only either remove it for a very limited period of time, or replace it with another supporting structure, which defies the point of doing it in the first place. Im pretty sure that thinner thing is only a rumour too - Cher was said to have done it to achieve a smaller waist, but as I said, it aint possible. Did u actually see it happen?! Lol :lol: Who cares if it's possible or not? It seems a stupid thing to do just because you can't get laid or you want to turn yourself into a size zero rake. :wacko:
June 3, 200719 yr i like the album but i dont think ive seen it in the charts. here or the US. but then again im blind when it comes to paying attention to things :P unless it has JoJo or Kelly or Charmed on it, i dont pay attention It definetly went Top 10 here, maybe even Top 5 ^_^ and it went Top 3 in US.
June 3, 200719 yr i like the album but i dont think ive seen it in the charts. here or the US. but then again im blind when it comes to paying attention to things :P unless it has JoJo or Kelly or Charmed on it, i dont pay attention I love Charmed too :o :P
June 3, 200719 yr Yes it is! I saw an interview with a top surgeon who said that if you remove the lower rib (necessary to suck yourself off) then your rib cage cant support itself and so collapses, so you can only either remove it for a very limited period of time, or replace it with another supporting structure, which defies the point of doing it in the first place. Im pretty sure that thinner thing is only a rumour too - Cher was said to have done it to achieve a smaller waist, but as I said, it aint possible. Did u actually see it happen?! Lol :lol: Yes I did see it happen, it was a programme on Living TV ages ago there was a before and after. Trust me Jack i'm not lying. :lol:
June 3, 200719 yr Author 14 (from 11) Avril Lavigne - Girlfriend [P] http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/PRERELCDSAVIE.JPG Chart Run: 73-xx-xx-3-2-2-3-4-3-5-9-14-11-14 [12 wks] Release date: 2-4-2007 Availability: normally ships in 24 hours Number of Discs: 1 Catalogue Number: 88697073522 Label: BMG Retaining all the playful boy-bashing of her previous albums, whilst also marking a progression into more sophisticated areas (as heard on her ballad 'Keep Holding On', the theme song from the recent blockbuster film Eragorn), 'The Best Damn Thing' features the first single 'Girlfriend', a perfectly sculpted pop moment that borrows the cheerleading frivolity of Toni Basil's 'Mickey', in a delightfully shocking way. 'The Best Damn Thing' is the third album from Canadian punk-pop princess Avril Lavigne. Produced by Dr. Luke (Kelly Clarkson, P!nk), husband Deryck Whibley (Sum 41), Rob Cavallo (Green Day, My Chemical Romance), Butch Walker and herself, 'The Best Damn Thing' also features Travis Barker (Blink 182, +44) on drums. - HMV Video here: cQ25-glGRzI track listing 1. Girlfriend 2. Alone
June 3, 200719 yr 23 Kim Sozzi - Break Up (Cascada Remix) [P] http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/SUBS25CDX.JPG Chart Run: 23 [1 wk] Release date: 28-5-2007 Availability: normally ships in 24 hours Number of Discs: 1 Catalogue Number: SUBS25CDX Label: SUBSTANCE Video here: 1VDzE6zD5dc track listing 1. Break Up [Cascada Edit] 2. Break Up [2-4 Grooves Edit] Discussion Thread Here My guess is that this is a one hit wonder and possibility that this is an audition for the next lead singer for Cascada. just my prediction.
June 3, 200719 yr Yes I did see it happen, it was a programme on Living TV ages ago there was a before and after. Trust me Jack i'm not lying. :lol: Oh, but i think you are :P :lol: Back away from c**k sucking and to the chart though lol, i hope Booty Luv arent 13 - unlucky for some.
June 3, 200719 yr *ZZZZ* Bring on "When You're Gone" now. Bare cycling in the video from snaps I've seen :o Looking PACKED B)
June 3, 200719 yr Hey hey you you, I don't like my ribcage. No way no way, I think I need to lose one. :kink:
June 3, 200719 yr I am tired of 'Girlfriend' now. :( I want 'When You're Gone' to be a huge success. :wub:
June 3, 200719 yr Hey hey you you, I don't like my ribcage. No way no way, I think I need to lose one. :kink: Teehee. :lol: A bit off topic but can everyone vote please: http://www.buzzjack.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=39247 :D
June 3, 200719 yr Hey hey you you, I don't like my ribcage. No way no way, I think I need to lose one. :kink: :lol:
June 3, 200719 yr It's just great on the 40min bus ride home from work and the chavs have Girlfriend on repeat. :puke2: :angry: <_<
June 3, 200719 yr I am tired of 'Girlfriend' now. :( I want 'When You're Gone' to be a huge success. :wub: I am too. :( I doubt it will be as huge as 'Girlfriend'.
Create an account or sign in to comment