Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 737
  • Views 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"This Is Why I'm Hot" is TUNEAGE don't ever diss it peeps :o

 

Westwood needs to jam back. Wales has never had a GHETTO and nor will it ever =]

:rofl: I hate when rappers big themselves up

talk about blowing your own horn :P

  • Author

17 :down: (from 15) Mika - Love Today [P]

 

http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/PRERELMIKACDS.JPG

 

Chart Run: 48-38-32-18-6-7-13-18-15-17 [10 wks]

 

Release date: 23-4-2007

Availability: normally ships in 24 hours

Number of Discs: 1

Catalogue Number: 1732069

Label: ISLAND

 

Video here:

 

track listing

1. Love Today

2. The Only Lonely One [Demo]

3. Billy Brown [Acoustic]

4. Love Today [switch Remix]

Marylin Manson has scared me since someone at school told me he had a bone removed from his hip so he could give himself a b-o-job. :(

Thats medically impossible ;)

Yeah it is true darl he had a few ribs removed so he could do it though, not his hip. :P Did you see Rose at the MTV Awards with him years ago? She went in a see through dress with her bare arse hanging out. :rofl:

 

 

Well hey. It was a bunch of 13 year olds at school reciting what we'd read in Kerrang! :drama:

Oh god I'm glad I didn't see it. :rofl: I lost all respect for her after I found out she'd had him in her tbh. Not that I had any for her to begin with anwyay.

"This Is Why I'm Hot" is TUNEAGE don't ever diss it peeps :o

 

Westwood needs to jam back. Wales has never had a GHETTO and nor will it ever =]

no. just stop. just no.

  • Author
A nice run of songs popular in the Hate Chart (this weeks will be up later!) :P

Mims = come back Akon & 50 Cent all is forgiven.

 

If that is the best that Hip Hop can offer at the moment then the genre is in a very bad way.

Thats medically impossible ;)

 

 

Its not! People can do it ;) without getting anything removed aswell.

Mika :puke2: Love Today is better than Grace Kelly but still :puke2:

Now JoJo and The Simpsons :P stop reading my mind :P

Its not! People can do it ;) without getting anything removed aswell.

and you know how????????? :P

Its not! People can do it ;) without getting anything removed aswell.

No, i meant impossible to have a rib removed :D

Now JoJo and The Simpsons :P stop reading my mind :P

 

We're twins seperated at birth :kink: :o :lol:

 

Edited by Shine

and you know how????????? :P

Because I do ^_^ People can seriously do it.

No, i meant impossible to have a rib removed :D

 

Oh, yeah I think it is! ;)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.