Jump to content

Featured Replies

*ZZZZ*

 

Bring on "When You're Gone" now.

 

Bare cycling in the video from snaps I've seen :o

 

Looking PACKED B)

 

 

Why haven't you shared them with me? :(

Oh and that Hadouken! song is vile.

  • Replies 737
  • Views 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey hey you you, I don't like my ribcage. No way no way, I think I need to lose one. :kink:

Bloody classic! ;)

:lol: :P I actually haven't ever watched Charmed

Shame on you. :o

Hey hey you you, I don't like my ribcage. No way no way, I think I need to lose one. :kink:

Did you think of that yourself? :lol:

 

Aly is a lyrical genius :w00t:

  • Author

13 :down: (from 10) Booty Luv - Shine [P]

 

http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/HK33CDX.JPG

 

Chart Run: 25-10-10-13 [4 wks]

 

Release date: 14-5-2007

Availability: normally ships in 24 hours

Number of Discs: 1

Catalogue Number: HK33CDX

Label: HEDKANDI

 

Video here:

 

Discussion Thread Here

Wanted it to climb :( but at least it hasn't fallen loads. ^_^
:lol: :P I actually haven't ever watched Charmed

 

Shame on you :(

Shame on you. :o

Never been bothered about it. I watch so many sitcoms/drama there wasn't ever a need for another

Why haven't you shared them with me? :(

Oh and that Hadouken! song is vile.

The Hadouken! song is P E N G

 

I thought you'd have seen. Its just her wheelign around on one of those disabled bikes. How ti quite REFLECTS on her INNER TURMOIL explored in the song is BEYOND me.

It's just great on the 40min bus ride home from work and the chavs have Girlfriend on repeat.

 

:puke2: :angry: <_<

ROFL ive had that

So did I, pff I named myself after it :lol:

 

I always wondered that :o

 

One of my favourite songs this year if not my fave yet ^_^

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.