Jump to content

Featured Replies

So one of these isn't then... :unsure:

 

Sterophonics, I heard its not chart eligible for some reason

 

  • Replies 737
  • Views 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, just so bad. Embarassing lyrics, repetetive tune. Eugh.
Probably Marilyn Manson out of those, or maybe Stereophonics.

Must be Phonics as Mims and Manson are both in Hit40 and aren't going to be there from Airplay...

Sterophonics, I heard its not chart eligible for some reason

:o How come? It doesnt have a physical release either, does it...

21 (18) R. Kelly feat T.I & T-Pain – I’m A Flirt

22 (45) Armand Van Helden – NYC Beat

23 (**) Kim Sozzi – Break Up

24 (23) Kaiser Chiefs – Ruby

25 (25) The Fray – How To Save A Life

26 (**) The Zimmers – My Generation

27 (16) Manic Street Preachers feat. Nina Persson – You Love Alone Is Not Enough

28 (**) Do You Know (The Ping Pong Song) (D)

29 (29) Nelly Furtado – Say It Right (D)

30 (20) Dizzee Rascal – Sirens

31 (27) Mika – Grace Kelly

32 (21) Mark Ronson feat Daniel Merriweather – Stop Me

33 (**) Tiny Dancers – Hannah We Know

34 (30) Gwen Stefani feat. Akon – The Sweet Escape

35 (37) Fergie feat. Ludacris – Glamorous

36 (**) Simply Red – Stay

37 (24) Jamie T – Sheila

38 (17) Amerie – Take Control

39 (19) Kaiser Chiefs – Everything Is Average Nowadays

40 (35) Justin Timberlake – What Goes Around Comes Around

I bet no-one remembers Koochy? Made #4 in 2000, but its a long forgotten hit

 

I remember that well, it sampled the Gary Numan track right? I loved that. :wub:

37 :down: Jamie T - Sheila

 

36 :ne: Simply Red - Stay [P]

 

http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/SRS010CD.JPG

 

Chart Run: 36 [1 wk]

 

Release date: 28-5-2007

Availability: normally ships in 24 hours

Number of Discs: 1

Catalogue Number: SRS010CD

Label: V2

 

Video here (live):

 

track listing

1. Stay [Original Version]

2. Stay [Radio Mix]

3. Stay [7th Heaven Radio Edit]

4. Stay [7th Heaven Dub]

5. Stay [Grant Nelson Club Mix]

 

 

Suprised to see Simply Red scord a second top 40 hit this year and see that Simply Red is still a band on TV :dance:

That Kim Sozzi bint. :puke:

Pretty c**p chart so far - glad I've missed the first hour or so.

I like this AVH song though. 'My My My' was an annoying piece of crud.

  • Author

21 :up: (from 18) R. Kelly Feat. T.I. And T-Pain - I'm A Flirt [P]

 

http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/88697090232.JPG

 

Chart Run: 44-47-18-21 [4 wks]

 

Release date: 21-5-2007

Availability: normally ships in 24 hours

Number of Discs: 1

Catalogue Number: 88697090232

Label: RCA

 

Multi platinum singer, songwriter, producer and hit maker, R. Kelly releases the brand new single 'I'm A Flirt'. This hot track features rappers T.I and T-Pain and is a teaser to R. Kelly's forthcoming thirteenth studio album, 'Double up'. - HMV

 

Video here:

 

track listing

1. I'm A Flirt [Pop Radio Edit]

2. I'm A Flirt-Feat. T.I. And T Pain [Clean Radio Version]

3. I'm A Flirt-Feat. T.I. And T Pain [Main Version]

4. I'm A Flirt [instrumental]

5. I'm A Flirt-Feat. T.I. And T Pain [Clean Acappella]

6. I'm A Flirt [Video]

21 (45) Armand Van Helden – NYC Beat

22 (08) Scooch – Flying The Flag (For You)

23 (**) Kim Sozzi – Break Up

24 (23) Kaiser Chiefs – Ruby

25 (25) The Fray – How To Save A Life

26 (**) The Zimmers – My Generation

27 (16) Manic Street Preachers feat. Nina Persson – You Love Alone Is Not Enough

28 (**) Do You Know (The Ping Pong Song) (D)

29 (29) Nelly Furtado – Say It Right (D)

30 (20) Dizzee Rascal – Sirens

31 (27) Mika – Grace Kelly

32 (21) Mark Ronson feat Daniel Merriweather – Stop Me

33 (**) Tiny Dancers – Hannah We Know

34 (30) Gwen Stefani feat. Akon – The Sweet Escape

35 (37) Fergie feat. Ludacris – Glamorous

36 (**) Simply Red – Stay

37 (24) Jamie T – Sheila

38 (17) Amerie – Take Control

39 (19) Kaiser Chiefs – Everything Is Average Nowadays

40 (35) Justin Timberlake – What Goes Around Comes Around

Well somethings wrong, given that R Kelly is 21!!

 

And wasnt this top 10 in the unspeakables?! :o

21 (45) Armand Van Helden – NYC Beat

22 (08) Scooch – Flying The Flag (For You)

23 (**) Kim Sozzi – Break Up

24 (23) Kaiser Chiefs – Ruby

25 (25) The Fray – How To Save A Life

26 (**) The Zimmers – My Generation

27 (16) Manic Street Preachers feat. Nina Persson – You Love Alone Is Not Enough

28 (**) Do You Know (The Ping Pong Song) (D)

29 (29) Nelly Furtado – Say It Right (D)

30 (20) Dizzee Rascal – Sirens

31 (27) Mika – Grace Kelly

32 (21) Mark Ronson feat Daniel Merriweather – Stop Me

33 (**) Tiny Dancers – Hannah We Know

34 (30) Gwen Stefani feat. Akon – The Sweet Escape

35 (37) Fergie feat. Ludacris – Glamorous

36 (**) Simply Red – Stay

37 (24) Jamie T – Sheila

38 (17) Amerie – Take Control

39 (19) Kaiser Chiefs – Everything Is Average Nowadays

40 (35) Justin Timberlake – What Goes Around Comes Around

Mikey there is something wrong! :lol:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.