Jump to content

Featured Replies

Do you know what it feels like, loving someone thats in a rush to throw you away :wub: I shouldn't like it though -_-
  • Replies 737
  • Views 31.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has there ever been a week when they haven't played Say It Right :lol: :lol:

 

Still lovin' it though :heart:

 

I think there was a week in November 1978.

Theyre not...

If they are then Radio 1 could be liable for a court charge because they say its the most listened to chart show.

They were ahead for 1/4 at the back end of last year. They soon fell behind though....

It seems to be compulsary for d/l only new releases to enter at 28 :lol:
First time I heard this, actually I like it, not bad at all.
I think there was a week in November 1978.

No no, they did play it then but the radio signal cut out due to violent storms so no-one heard ;)

Is this out tomorrow? Im thinking No.8 ^_^

Out a week on monday ;)

This Enrique Iglesias song is rubbish isn't it?

 

However I get a feeling I'll be posting the same comment in September when it is spending it's 15th week in the Top40. :puke2:

No no, they did play it then but the radio signal cut out due to violent storms so no-one heard ;)

How random :lol:

No no, they did play it then but the radio signal cut out due to violent storms so no-one heard ;)

:o Maybe even higher then! :cheer:

I'm surprised at how well this is doing, I really did think Enrique was a has been who's time was up.

 

I thought the same but im glad hes not :wub:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.