June 3, 200719 yr Someone wanting to be picked up from ASDA again? :( I couldn't quite make it out, but I guess so :(
June 3, 200719 yr Jesus what a flop for Kaisers!!! I predicted this at like #8 lmao Poor Amerie!!!! :o that's a massive drop! :( Edited June 3, 200719 yr by Mikal
June 3, 200719 yr The best single from the Scissor Sisters album appears to have missed the top 40, then. :(
June 3, 200719 yr NOOOO what a drop for Take Control!!! Im thinking SEB isnt top 40 either :( Edited June 3, 200719 yr by Jark
June 3, 200719 yr Author 39 Kaiser Chiefs - Everything Is Average Nowadays 38 (from 17) Amerie - Take Control [P] http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/88697085182.JPG Chart Run: 28-13-10-15-17-38 [6 wks] Release date: 7-5-2007 Availability: normally ships in 24 hours Number of Discs: 1 Catalogue Number: 88697085182 Label: RCA 'Take Control', takes an authoritative approach to love. Produced by Amerie, Len Nicholson, Mike Caren, and Cee-Lo, the song oozes attitude. Over a funky guitar and punctuated horns, a confident Amerie urges her love to take the initiative. Video here: MIx2u4vBL1Q track listing 1. Take Control [Album Version] 2. Take Control [Karmatronic Remix]
June 3, 200719 yr NOOOO what a drop for Take Control!!! Im thinking SEB isnt top 40 either :( I read somewhere that she was #52 in the midweeks. :wacko:
June 3, 200719 yr Yes her downloads have dropped like hell... shes #42 on iTunes :( Edited June 3, 200719 yr by Mikal
Create an account or sign in to comment