Jump to content

Featured Replies

They probaly won't even release another track from THR -_-

I never did get why they never made a video for Anything :(

  • Replies 737
  • Views 31.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They probaly won't even release another track from THR -_-

no they are. they confirmed it when they confirmed Anything. another single is gonna be a hot summer track and its gonna be a soundtrack song

I never did get why they never made a video for Anything :(

cos Blackground are w*nkers

no they are. they confirmed it when they confirmed Anything. another single is gonna be a hot summer track and its gonna be a soundtrack song

 

But they could have changed their minds after Anything flopped here.

By the way, I hope there is another single is released - I am fan.

But they could have changed their minds after Anything flopped here.

By the way, I hope there is another single is released - I am fan.

Hi spiker, it is a small world

01 (01) Rihanna feat. Jay-Z – Umbrella

02 (09) Mutya Beuna – Real Love

03 (03) Beyoncé & Shakira – Beautiful Liar

04 (04) Hellogoodbye – Here (In My Arms)

05 (02) Maroon 5 – Makes Me Wonder

06 (05) Gym Class Heroes – Cupid’s Chokehold

07 (08) Timbaland feat. Nelly Furtado & Justin Timberlake – Give It To Me

08 (33) The Twang – Either Way

09 (**) Calvin Harris – The Girls (D)

10 (06) Akon – Don’t Matter

11 (07) Snow Patrol – Signal Fire

12 (38) Reverend & The Makers – Heavyweight Champion Of The World

13 (10) Booty Luv – Shine

14 (11) Avril Lavigne – Girlfriend

15 (13) Ne*Yo – Because Of You

16 (12) The Pigeon Detectives – I’m Not Sorry

17 (15) Mika – Love Today

18 (41) Mims – This Is Why I’m Hot

19 (**) Marilyn Manson – Heart-Shaped Glasses (When The Heart Guides The Hand)

20 (14) Linkin Park – What I’ve Done

21 (18) R. Kelly feat T.I & T-Pain – I’m A Flirt

22 (45) Armand Van Helden – NYC Beat

23 (**) Kim Sozzi – Break Up

24 (23) Kaiser Chiefs – Ruby

25 (25) The Fray – How To Save A Life

26 (**) The Zimmers – My Generation

27 (16) Manic Street Preachers feat. Nina Persson – You Love Alone Is Not Enough

28 (**) Enrique Iglesias – Do You Know? (The Ping Pong Song) (D)

29 (29) Nelly Furtado – Say It Right (D)

30 (20) Dizzee Rascal – Sirens

31 (27) Mika – Grace Kelly

32 (21) Mark Ronson feat Daniel Merriweather – Stop Me

33 (**) Tiny Dancers – Hannah We Know

34 (30) Gwen Stefani feat. Akon – The Sweet Escape

35 (37) Fergie feat. Ludacris – Glamorous

36 (**) Simply Red – Stay

37 (24) Jamie T – Sheila

38 (17) Amerie – Take Control

39 (19) Kaiser Chiefs – Everything Is Average Nowadays

40 (35) Justin Timberlake – What Goes Around Comes Around

 

  • Author

1 :right: (from 1) Rihanna Feat. Jay-Z - Umbrella [P]

 

http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/1735491.JPG

 

Chart Run: 1-1-1 [3 wks]

 

Release date: 28-5-2007

Availability: normally ships in 24 hours

Number of Discs: 1

Catalogue Number: 1735491

Label: MERCURY

 

Def Jam Platinum recording artist Rihanna is back with a new single 'Umbrella' featuring Jay-Z from her forthcoming album 'Good Girl Gone Bad'. With it's constructed hip hop beat and edgy rock sound, this track will have you singing the hook for days! - HMV

 

Video here:

 

track listing

1. Umbrella [Radio Edit]

2. Umbrella [seamus Haji & Paul Emanuel Radio Edit]

3. Umbrella [The Lindbergh Palace Remix]

4. Umbrella [Orange Closed Captioned]

 

Prediction Thread Here

 

of_76.jpg

But they could have changed their minds after Anything flopped here.

By the way, I hope there is another single is released - I am fan.

 

It hardly flopped for a song with no video ;)

But why? Surely they could tell it would boost the single

we dont really know why. all we know is that they havent made a video. which is a shame cos Anything was starting to do well in America. looks like another tour cancelled :( F*CK YOU BLACKGROUND

What I don't get about JoJo is why did they do a video for 'How To Touch A Girl' yet release 'Anything' instead?

And I love 'Coming For You', I hope it does get released and does well.

 

'Leave' was robbed by Nelly. :puke:

Hi spiker, it is a small world

 

oh hey, I didn't make the connection before because you had a different name. Sorry ;)

 

Hi

huh? i dont get you

 

 

'Leave [Get out]' was beaten to #1 by some Nelly track. :P

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.