Jump to content

Featured Replies

Posted

Welcome to the Buzzjack's Sunday Chart Show Thread - Sunday 4 November 2007

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v679/russy68/buzzjacksct1.jpg

 

Singles chart:

 

http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/88697175622.JPG Will Leona hang on at the top?

 

http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/1746285.JPG Will Take That still be at 2?

 

http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/88697169272.JPG Westlife? <_>

 

http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/1750152.JPG Top 5 for Timbaland and OneRepublic?

 

http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/88697186332.JPG Still Top 5 for Amy Winehouse and Mark Ronson?

 

=====

 

Albums chart:

 

http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/EAGLESEDEN.JPG #1 for The Eagles?

 

http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/88697190732.JPG Or Britney?

 

http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/4759382.JPG Top 3 for Robert Plant?

 

 

Spotlight

 

Girls Aloud - Call The Shots

 

 

Discuss the live countdown and the presenters Fern and Reggie, make your Top 5 singles and album predictions, sit back, relax and enjoy!

  • Replies 388
  • Views 17.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

I am! :lol:

 

Anyway my Top 5 prediction:

 

1. Leona

2. TT

3. West$h!te

4. Timbaland

5. Mark Ronson & Wino

Top 5 Prediction

 

1. Leona

2. TT

3. Westlife

4. Timbaland

5. Unsure.

I am! :lol:

Well yeah, now you are :tear:

 

I agree with your prediction :D I've never listened to the Sara Cox show before, 'tis quite good ^_^

Edited by Slick

I am! :lol:

 

Anyway my Top 5 prediction:

 

1. Leona

2. TT

3. West$h!te

4. Timbaland

5. Mark Ronson & Wino

 

i agree

 

  • Author

40 :right: (from 40) Chris Brown Feat. T-Pain - Kiss Kiss [P]

 

http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/JIV173921.JPG

 

Chart Run: 40-40 [2 wks]

 

Release date: 29-10-2007

Availability: on order from supplier

Catalogue Number: JIV173921

Label: JIVE

 

Video here:

 

track listing

1. Kiss Kiss [Main Mix]

2. Kiss Kiss [instrumental]

This on physical? GOOD! :lol:

I think Kiss Kiss was released only on 12". I couldn't find other formats for this single on HMV.

39 :ne: The Cribs - Don't You Want To Be Relevant? [P]

 

http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/WEBB156SCD.JPG

 

Chart Run: 39 [1 wk]

 

Release date: 29-10-2007

Availability: usually ships within 7-10 days

Number of Discs: 1

Catalogue Number: WEBB156SCD

Label: WICHITA

 

Video here:

 

Discussion Thread Here

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.