November 4, 200718 yr are the Spice Girls out to download next week? Cant see why they'd think it would chart high next week
November 4, 200718 yr are the Spice Girls out to download next week? Cant see why they'd think it would chart high next week It's out tomorrow I think.
November 4, 200718 yr Leona needs 116,000 to be 3rd best selling single this year, after just 2 weeks!. She'll easily do it as she was on 109,000 by end of Thursday. It was introduced yesterday on Saturday Night Diva's as the best selling single of 2007.
November 4, 200718 yr That Spice Girls track is absolutely horrible, it will invevitably be #1 but I hope it doesn't make it until it's physical week.
November 4, 200718 yr It was introduced yesterday on Saturday Night Diva's as the best selling single of 2007. Yes, I think they meant fastest. Mind you in a week or so it will be best selling :)
November 4, 200718 yr That Spice Girls track is absolutely horrible, it will invevitably be #1 but I hope it doesn't make it until it's physical week. No, its not absolutely horrible, that is so harsh. It's their least ballad but still very good. If you like pop music and you loved their old stuff then you should like it and especially if you watch the video. I really like the song but it's my least favourite ballad from the girls. I still think it deserves number one and now I even think it deserves Xmas no:1 (cos of the video). Every1 buy it, its for a good cause (Children in Need). :dance:
Create an account or sign in to comment