Jump to content

Featured Replies

Expect this to climb next week, X Factor effect
  • Replies 388
  • Views 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really love this song :wub:

 

I don't like how it's mostly credited to Mark Ronson though since he just does the soundtrack. I like the backing track much better than the slow original, but I think the actual singing is the most important part.

Valerie is not a bad song but I'm still not keen on it really

Mark Ronson ft Amy Winehouse - Valerie:

 

Not as good as the original (Part 2 of 3)

 

Zutons - Valerie (2006)

 

Where as Mark Ronson's version seems based on this track musically:

 

Phil Collins - You Can't Hurry Love (1982)

Valerie is the best track in this week's top 10
  • Author

4 :up: (from 7) Timbaland Presents One Republic - Apologize [P]

 

http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/1750152.JPG

 

Chart Run: 75-32-6-7-4 [5 wks]

 

Release date: 29-10-2007

Availability: in stock

Number of Discs: 1

Catalogue Number: 1750152

Label: POLYDOR

 

'Apologize' is the third single to be taken from the album 'Timbaland Presents Shock Value'. Originally by Myspace favourites, OneRepublic, Timbaland gives it the Mosley treatment with a completely different beat. - HMV

 

Video here:

 

track listing

1. Apologize [Album Version]

2. Give It To Me (Laugh At Em) [Radio Edit]

 

Discussion Thread Here

God I hate this, sorry to Timbaland fans, but it just grates on me.
The Official UK Top 5 Albums

1 :ne: Eagles – Long Road Out Of Eden

2 :ne: Britney Spears - Blackout

3 :down: The Hoosiers – The Trick To Life

4 :ne: Robert Plant & Alison Krauss – Raising Sand

5 :ne: Whitney Houston – The Ultimate Collection

 

Though I might tell you this but at the moment, The Eagles new album isn't eligible to chart in the US because the band decided to sell their album at Wal-Mart rather than sell it in other record stores across the US and rumors are circulating that the album would be #1 next week if that happen.

 

So Britney should be very lucky to score a #1 US album this week.

Valerie is the best track in this week's top 10

Agreed. Apologize is the worst in my opinion, although I'm not keen on The Hoosiers song either.

Mark Ronson ft Amy Winehouse - Valerie:

 

Not as good as the original (Part 2 of 3)

 

Zutons - Valerie (2006)

 

Disagree completely, the Zutons version was awful.

Love Timbaland - Shame it won't have a chance of reaching #1 now though :cry: Think it will stick around in the charts for ages though B)

Westlife - Home:

 

Not as good as the original (Part 3 of 3):

 

Michael Buble - Home (2006 US #1 Adult Contemporary chart & Grammy winning song)

  • Author

3 :ne: Westlife - Home [P]

 

http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/88697169272.JPG

 

Chart Run: 3 [1 wk]

 

Release date: 29-10-2007

Availability: in stock

Number of Discs: 1

Catalogue Number: 88697169272

Label: RCA

 

After fourteen UK No.1 singles and 36 million records sold worldwide, the biggest selling pop act of the last nine years, Westlife, triumphantly return to the UK charts with their new single 'Home'.

Since their launch in 1998, Westlife have become a total cultural phenomenon. After nine years they are still at the top of their game and continue to surprise and astound in equal measure. - HMV

 

Video here (live):

 

track listing

1. Home

2. Hard To Say I'm Sorry

 

Discussion Thread Here

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.