November 24, 200718 yr I'm not Mikey but I can answer you if it's ok! :D Just inside the top 10 in the albums Top 75 in the singles. Thanks you so much for your help Ben :)
November 24, 200718 yr I hope so, 'cause it would mean GA got it :P What else could pretend to the #1 spot next week?
November 24, 200718 yr I hope so, 'cause it would mean GA got it :P What else could pretend to the #1 spot next week? So it is likely that a it will be a 'girl band' that eventually dislodges Leona - but not the one that everyone thought it would be several weeks back! Thank God! I wonder what first week sales will be in the week that GA go to number 1? They'll probably do it with less than Leona in her fifth week. I bet the record industry will insist that Leona gets made a Dame of the British Empire for her contribution to the record (buying) business! Norma
November 24, 200718 yr I'm not sure GA can make it though. But a new #1 could only come from a new release, because the gap between Leona and the current contenders are too big. So only a new release can get higher sales than Leona. If GA can make it though, I'm not too sure. The promo will be at its minimum next week, so I fear the downloads sales are fading through the week. And when I see what happenned to SKO... so unfair!:( I still have hopes though! :P Edited November 24, 200718 yr by Xmas Bertie
November 24, 200718 yr I think Leona will just manage to hand on to number 1 next week with GA at three or something
November 24, 200718 yr I'm not sure GA can make it though. But a new #1 could only come from a new release, because the gap between Leona and the current contenders are too big. So only a new release can get higher sales than Leona. If GA can make it though, I'm not too sure. The promo will be at its minimum next week, so I fear the downloads sales are fading through the week. And when I see what happenned to SKO... so unfair!:( I still have hopes though! :P I only heard the song the first time this morning (well listened to it all the way through) and I loved it. It does deserve to get to number 1 just for being a good tune. But you never can tell - something could shoot in at number 1 from out of the blue! Norma
November 24, 200718 yr I think Leona will just manage to hand on to number 1 next week with GA at three or something I reckon this is her last week, GA will sell more than 45k and T2 might even stay at number two.
November 24, 200718 yr Well if pysical sales are good then pleaseeeeeeee god, let them get their well deserved 4th no.1. Not being funny but how many GA songs havent made it to the top but utterly deserved it? ... i'd say at least 4.
November 24, 200718 yr I'd gladly see Leona lose a week or two at #1 if it means someone worthy, like Girls Aloud, knocks her off the top instead of Shaun the Sheep like everyone is predicting.
November 24, 200718 yr I think Girls Aloud will knock Leona off the top spot next week and I'm fine if that happens. After Sunday it's been #1 longer than AMLT which is good as BL is a far better song. Plus, it is still the best selling single of the year. :)
November 24, 200718 yr Yay! Im liking all this talk of GA deserving/maybe getting no.1 next week. In all honesty i think Leona has had her fair share at the top spot with such an incredible song and its time to give someone else thats also worthy a chance.
November 24, 200718 yr Assuming GA are on course to sell 15k this week, I would imagine with physicals added and the increased downloads they *might* shift 35k but I can see Leona doing more than that next week so GA will have to settle for No.2 I think
November 24, 200718 yr I think GA should get the #1 as well. OK, its not their best song but it could be their 1st #1 not to backed by something
November 24, 200718 yr i think its amazing that Leona is still selling nearly 40k after 5 weeks of being top. im sure Spirit will still be selling 100k+ next week.
November 24, 200718 yr Girls Aloud really deserve to be No.1 next week. This is their best song since "Biology", imo... but they never seem to be lucky with the top spot. Amazing songs like "The Show", "Biology" or "Something Kinda Ooooh" undeservedly had to settle with No.2, No.4 and No.3 respectively :(
November 24, 200718 yr i'm not really a girls aloud fan and i want them to go to number 1 next week. not just because i'm sick of leona either but because i quite like the new sngle. why did they even bother releasing sex no no no when they had this all along?
November 24, 200718 yr I think Leona will drop from both next week with Kylie and Shayne's album both released Monday
Create an account or sign in to comment