Posted August 25, 200818 yr vHTX11LIUhg Download link removed. This will get us shut down so stop it please. - Kelly. Great song, so cute. :wub:
August 25, 200818 yr It is nice, but not that good. I loved Say I :D Edited August 25, 200818 yr by SugaNET.info
August 25, 200818 yr Its not bad but rather average when compared to the likes of Say I and Dip It Low
August 26, 200818 yr I don't like this :( she needs another AM to PM or When You Look At Me! Yeah! Her best days are long gone though and she'll never be successful, got to give her credit for trying though.
August 26, 200818 yr The picture on the video is waay better than the song :( , although the picture would be very difficult to beat :naughty: . I lurve Christina Milian in more ways than one :wub: . I hope this isn't the lead though :(
August 26, 200818 yr Author Download link removed. This will get us shut down so stop it please. - Kelly. I apologize for this. :(
August 29, 200818 yr Christina is great and even though I haven't hear much from her lately I'm really looking forward to hear some new stuff!
Create an account or sign in to comment