February 18, 20233 yr Author Come join the Vibration Nationā¢. Kaleena Zanders, SHIFT K3Y and the promotional team behind Hendinia's Buzzjack Song Contest trails have come together to release V I B R A T I O N - a brand new energy drink to assist with the release of this month's entry. This energy drink will be packaged and delivered to the contestants and delegations behind all 73 other entries for February's Buzzjack Song Contest, in honour of Kaleena's entry this month entitled 'Vibration'. Speaking on the energy drink, Head of Delegation Roberto Davide said: "It's going to be harder than ever to stand out amongst one of the biggest turnouts in the history of Buzzjack Song Contest, so we really wanted to invite the other countries to soak up the energy that Kaleena and Shift Key have brought with this years' entry, in the hope that voters from other countries can truly feel the vibrations." "We've sent these packages to all the other nations, with a hand-written note to all of the debuting nations to wish them an amazing first contest - this competition is simply about love and vibration." Kaleena also added, of the track itself: "āListeners can benefit from listening to more positive music, I think, because if you think about music, a vibration, music of different frequencies, if they're positive, I think generally they'll have a better effect on people's spirits, their brains, their body and their scientific makeup,ā she says. āI think being able to access and turn on a song and have it lift up your vibe and your whole beingā¦I think that's beautiful to be able for that to happen. You can listen to the track below: arMm6ejFz7o
February 18, 20233 yr Longorama of Sovarasma (LRS) thanks Roberto for the precious drink. The staff enjoy it loads! We shall be in contact with you shortly on promoting the drink within our country, hopefully to provide an alternative to the viral Earth-imported Prime energy drink. :o
March 27, 20242 yr Author Introducing Now That's What I Call: Hendinia - an edition dedicated to the record-breaking era of Hendinia, from BJSC CXXI to CLXIII. Toppling the previous best of 42 qualifiers in a row by FSR Rontvia, 'Dancing And Crying' made it an unstoppable 43 tonight and with this comes the release of a new compilation, out now. 2 winners. 21 top 10s. 33 top 20s. Out now.
March 27, 20242 yr Packed with full of hits :clap: real NOW could never lol. Ā Congratulations on your new record, that is an amazing feat and probably it will just get extended(and be unmatched).
January 19Jan 19 Author šØ 181 šØKLAVDIA 'Anemos'I currently have a national thread full of broken links so it's time to start posting my entries more often xFancy some Greek?Final position: 12th
February 26Feb 26 Author š 182 š MEMPHIS LK āSOME KINDA HEAVENāFrom the stormy winds of a Greek language ethno-pop anthem to dreamy electronic for the second contest of the year. Entered twice before, Memphis LK has notched up two top 20s - how will she fare with this slice of Hendinian heaven?Final position: 2nd š„
March 24Mar 24 Author 𤩠183Ā š¤©BABY JANE āSTARRY EYEDāAfter securing Hendiniaās first medal position since November 2024, weāre staying in our electronic dream-like state but moving the lever from heavenly and ethereal to something a little bit darker and mysterious. Baby Jane has notched up two top 20s in her BJSC career so far, much like Memphis LK had before BJSC 182 - will we be seeing stars in this contest too?Final position: 10th
March 24Mar 24 surprised it took this long for her to appear again since sheās been making banger after banger since Cemetery Date
April 27Apr 27 Author šĀ 184Ā šBABE AMERICA āKISS RNāItās been a great start to the year for Hendinia, racking up a second top 10 on the bounce with Baby Janeās Starry Eyed in BJSC 183. But after two electronic successes, itās back to the pop roots that weāre known for with a melody straight out of Bonnie McKeeās back pocket. Kiss RN is cheeky, playful and bags of fun and marks Babe Americaās first appearance in the competition but will she be keeping up Hendiniaās current run of form on her debut?Final position: 9th
May 4May 4 'Kiss Rn' was an excellent entry from you! Bearing in mind how excellent your chart is, I was surprised when I looked back through my voting history that I've only given Hendinia points a few times (though you have got top points from me before!)By far my favourite pop entry this month, and I'm glad it went Top 10!
May 15May 15 Author On 04/05/2026 at 18:45, Juranamo said:'Kiss Rn' was an excellent entry from you! Bearing in mind how excellent your chart is, I was surprised when I looked back through my voting history that I've only given Hendinia points a few times (though you have got top points from me before!)By far my favourite pop entry this month, and I'm glad it went Top 10!I had hoped you might mean me when you posted in the thread about being surprised not to have voted for someone all year š thanks for the love, Iāve really been enjoying your comeback (voted for you 3/4 times I think?)
May 15May 15 Author āļø185 āļøILLIT āITāS MEāJust say Iām your fave! As Babe America made it three top 10s on the bounce with her 2010s pop sounding number, weāre diving into K-Pop for BJSC 185, in the form of ILLIT with Itās Me. The song is the first Hendinian entry to hit #1 in the nation this year (unposted as yet x) but will that obsession be shared by other nations? Itās been a long wait for Hendinia to return to K-Pop, going back as far as SUNMIās Heroine, which failed to qualify in 2018. Will ILLIT change the K-Pop fortunes?Final position: 2nd
May 19May 19 On 15/05/2026 at 23:53, RobBot said:I had hoped you might mean me when you posted in the thread about being surprised not to have voted for someone all year š thanks for the love, Iāve really been enjoying your comeback (voted for you 3/4 times I think?)I just thought "if I was to put money on one country that would be pretty much guaranteed my votes month in month out, it would be Hendinia!"... Apparently not so much! When I'm listening, I listen on the go usually (so I don't really see the song title or anything) so I guess that shows I'm not biased at least! šAnd thanks for your support too! I'm glad you've been enjoying what I've been sending - aside from last time around, though that was entirely expected š¤£š¤£ Hopefully an actual points exchange isn't too far around the corner hahahaha. I better start listening to this month's lot lol
July 7Jul 7 Author āļøļø186Ā āļøTOURIST āOUTSIDEāWith another close-run contest seeing Hendinia narrowly miss out on victory for the second time this year in BJSC 185 - itās fair to say itās been a pretty stellar year. But after two consecutive dabbles with pop, itās back to the world of dance for July with āOutsideā by Tourist. Though the track came out in August last year, itās been the soundtrack to 2026ās heatwave in Hendinia for the last few weeks, but will the sun-kissed trance bliss be able to keep up the current run of form?Final position: 4th
August 11Aug 11 Author šŖ© 187Ā šŖ©LA BEBA āSANTUARIO CLUBāFor the first time in Hendiniaās BJSC history, they managed to notch a 5th top 10 on the bounce after Touristās āOutsideā soared to 4th place in BJSC 186 - so whereās next after such a strong start to the year? Following on from ventures in Greek and Korean, itās time to turn to the Spanish language this contest and in true Hendinian fashion, weāre hitting the clubs as we do it. This is a debut entry for La Beba but thereās no doubt about it that Santuario Club ensures her first entry enters with a big bang, one hell of a chorus and an open invitiation to enter the club. Are you coming?
Create an account or sign in to comment