Jump to content

Featured Replies

The only reason Shakira didn't get to no1 with Whenever, Wherever was because of Will, she'd have spent three weeks there otherwise, Hips Don't Lie would have been no1 also if it had gotten some decent airplay.
  • Replies 365
  • Views 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only reason Shakira didn't get to no1 with Whenever, Wherever was because of Will, she'd have spent three weeks there otherwise, Hips Don't Lie would have been no1 also if it had gotten some decent airplay.

 

well without top dollar airplay it will quickly fall down the chart like last record

Depending on what the sales are like this week, I think the top ten next week could be something like:

 

[01](01) Nelly Furtado - Maneater

[02](03) Shakira ft. Wyclef Jean - Hips Don't Lie

[03](**) Sergio Mendes ft. Black Eyed Peas - Mas Que Nada

[04](02) Sandi Thom - I Wish I Was A Punk Rocker

[05](**) Muse - Supermassive Black Hole

[06](**) Lostprophets - Rooftops (Liberation Broadcast)

[07](04) The Automatic - Monster

[08](**) The Zutons - Valerie

[09](06) Infernal - From Paris To Berlin

[10](09) Baddiel/Skinner/Lightning Seeds - Three Lions

 

...maybe. :P

 

Hopefully Muse will be much higher though! :dance:

 

That looks about right to me, if you get the top 10 right next week, you earn yourself a cookie biscuit :P

 

SHAAKIIRAA! :cheer: :cheer: :wub: :wub:

 

radio 1 said it wasnt popular, I hope they're embarassed ^_^

  • Author

 

 

radio 1 said it wasnt popular, I hope they're embarassed ^_^

Of course not, they think they are never wrong!

oh well, if a song can get top 3 without them, then that shows how much power they have over single buying ^_^

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.