April 12, 200917 yr Author Sorry, no, still out, just really bored! :manson: hahahah! Well, at least you can follow the chart here :P
April 12, 200917 yr Definitely the best song on the album, and the best video of the year so far I think. :D
April 12, 200917 yr They've only skipped one song so far, so I expect them to skip several songs in a row soon...
April 12, 200917 yr Depeche Mode top 25. :o Well, that's something at least. Better than I was expecting today, although it deserved to be much higher.
April 12, 200917 yr Author 27 (from 20) The Saturdays - Just Can't Get Enough [P] http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/1799707.JPG Chart Run: 2-3-4-14-20-27 [6 wks] Release date: 2-3-2009 Format: CDS Number of Discs: 1 Catalogue Number: 1799707 Label: POLYDOR Video here: track listing 1. Just Can't Get Enough 2. Golden Rules Chart history (Year peak title): 2008 08 If This Is Love 2008 05 Up 2008 04 Issues 2009 02 Just Can't Get Enough Discussion Thread Here
April 12, 200917 yr Author 26 (from 21) The Prodigy - Omen [P] http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/HOSPCDS02.JPG Chart Run: 8-4-11-12-16-15-19-21-26 [9 wks] Release date: 16-2-2009 Format: CDS Number of Discs: 1 Catalogue Number: HOSPCDS02 Label: TAKEMETOTHEHOSPITAL Video here: track listing 1. Omen [Edit] 2. Omen [Noisia Remix] Chart history (Year peak title): 1991 03 Charly 1992 02 Everybody In The Place EP 1992 11 Fire / Jericho 1992 05 Out Of Space / Ruff In The Jungle Bizness 1993 11 Wind It Up (Rewound) 1993 08 One Love 1994 04 No Good (Start The Dance) 1994 13 Voodoo People 1995 15 Poison 1996 01 Firestarter 1996 01 Breathe 1997 08 Smack My Bitch Up 2002 05 Baby's Got A Temper 2004 19 Girls 2004 73 Charly / Pandemonium / Your Love 2005 20 Voodoo People / Out Of Space (Remixes) 2009 04 Omen 2009 49 Invaders Must Die Invaders Must Die - Album Discussion
April 12, 200917 yr They've only skipped one song so far, so I expect them to skip several songs in a row soon... Kid Cudi and Beyonce between 31-40 makes two. :P
April 12, 200917 yr 26 (21) Prodigy – Omen 27 (20) The Saturdays – Just Can’t Get Enough 28 (31) Pink – Please Don’t Leave Me (D) 29 (25) Alesha Dixon – Breathe Slow 30 (27) Kings Of Leon – Sex On Fire 31 (18) K.I.G. – Head Shoulders Kneez And Toez 32 (29) Shontelle – T-Shirt 33 (39) Tinchy Stryder feat. Taio Cruz – Take Me Back 34 (30) Kid Cudi vs. Crookers – Day ‘N’ Nite 35 (45) Britney Spears – If U Seek Amy (D) 36 (56) Bat For Lashes – Daniel 37 (26) Beyoncé – Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It) 38 (38) Lady Sovereign – So Human 39 (46) James Morrison – Please Don’t Stop The Rain (D) 40 (48) The Killers – Human
April 12, 200917 yr They've only skipped one song so far, so I expect them to skip several songs in a row soon... Beyonce and Kid Cudi so far as far as I remember, so that's 2 :D
April 12, 200917 yr Author 25 (from 32) Jason Mraz - I'm Yours [P] http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/AT0329CD.JPG Chart Run: 71-61-55-xx-61-34-28-22-11-14-14-21-21-25-30-36-35-32-25 [18 wks] Release date: 15-12-2008 Format: CDS Number of Discs: 1 Catalogue Number: AT0329CD Label: ATLANTIC Video here: track listing 1. I'm Yours 2. Winter Wonderland 3. If It Kills Me [From the Casa Nova Sessions] 4. I'm Yours [Video] Chart history (Year peak title): 2008 11 I'm Yours
Create an account or sign in to comment