Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Author
I was joking, hence the 'XP'.

<_<

Don't be cheeky :P

 

PS: these smilies are so strange for me :lol:

  • Replies 483
  • Views 22.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't be cheeky :P

 

PS: these smilies are so strange for me :lol:

 

:P :P :P

^_^

 

The :lol: smiley looks weird.

  • Author
Is it wrong that I'm excited about next Sunday's chart, and not so much this one? :lol:

The Veronicas, Agnes, Little Boots etc :o

 

No, it is not wrong ;)

Is it wrong that I'm excited about next Sunday's chart, and not so much this one? :lol:

 

Sorta.

This week's chart has more new entries than next week's will.

I predict only about 4 new entries next week, when there'll be 8 or 9 this week.

There are some more interesting new entries next week though. Little Boots, Veronicas, Agnes, the works.

I can't wait till next week, here's hoping Agnes and Boots do well, it'll be interesting to see if The Veronicas can make a huge impact.
I'm still excited about this one, but I think mid-weeks to spoil the fun a little bit :nocheer:

My favs:

 

2008

01. (2) Rihanna - Take A Bow

03. (3) Madonna - 4 Minutes

05. (6) Sam Sparro - Black & Gold

08. (7) Usher - Love In This Club

09. (10) September - Cry For You

 

2004

03. (-) Cassidy feat R Kelly - Hotel

04. (-) The 411 - On My Knees

05. (4) Christina Milian - Dip it Low

06. (-) The Corrs - Summer Sunshine

07. (6) Anastacia - Left Outside Alone

10. (5) Avril Lavigne - Don't Tell Me

 

1999

01. (-) Shanks And Bigfoot - Sweet Like Chocolate

03. (3) Shania Twain - That Don't Impress Me Much

04. (-) Sixpence None The Richer - Kiss Me

05. (2) Geri Halliwell - Look At Me

06. (-) Precious - Say It Again :wub:

08. (-) Hepburn - I Quit

09. (5) TLC - No Scrubs

 

1999>2004>2008

 

2004 was a good year if you like R&B

Faves:

 

2008

 

01. (2) Rihanna - Take A Bow

02. (1) The Ting Tings - That's Not My Name

03. (3) Madonna - 4 Minutes

04. (4) Will I Am - Heartbreaker

05. (6) Sam Sparro - Black & Gold

06. (5) Wiley - Wearing My Rolex

07. (13) Duffy - Warwick Avenue

08. (7) Usher - Love In This Club

09. (10) September - Cry For You

10. (8) Coldplay - Violet Hill

 

2004

 

01. (1) Frankee - FURB (F U Right Back)

02. (2) Eamon - F**k It (I Don't Want You Back)

04. (-) The 411 - On My Knees

05. (4) Christina Milian - Dip it Low

08. (9) Maroon 5 - This Love

 

1999

 

01. (-) Shanks And Bigfoot - Sweet Like Chocolate wub.gif wub.gif

03. (3) Shania Twain - That Don't Impress Me Much

09. (5) TLC - No Scrubs

 

:D

Sigh, so very bored.

Still 14 minutes to go. D:

*watches half episode of Family Guy*

Sorry Ben, computer probe again, will be on MSN soon :(
  • Author
Sigh, so very bored.

Still 14 minutes to go. D:

*watches half episode of Family Guy*

 

I love Family Guy :wub:

 

Sorry Ben, computer probe again, will be on MSN soon :(

I'm waiting, I'm already online :D

My predictions:

 

1 - Dizzee Rascal

2 - Black Eyed Peas

3 - Tinchy Stryder

4 - Daniel Merriweather

5 - Eminem

 

9 - Alexander Rybak

 

30 - Jade Ewen

 

35 - Katy Perry

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.