Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Author

I don't think Honey Ryder have made it. Here are the new entries than could chart this week imo:

 

Katy, Keri, Jade, Empire, Dizzee, Daniel, Alexander, Paolo, Star Pilots

  • Replies 483
  • Views 22.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

36 (43) Katy Perry – Waking Up In Vegas (D)

37 (52) Empire Of The Sun – We are The People (D)

38 (27) Taylor Swift – Love Story

39 (38) Eminem – Beautiful (D)

40 (24) Britney Spears – If U Seek Amy

 

Oh you're here! Thanks Mart!n :cheer:

  • Author

35 :down: (from 32) Jason Mraz - I'm Yours [P]

 

http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/AT0329CD.JPG

 

Chart Run: 71-61-55-xx-61-34-28-22-11-14-14-21-21-25-30-36-35-32-25-28-32-32-35-32-35 [24 wks]

 

Release date: 15-12-2008

Format: CDS

Number of Discs: 1

Catalogue Number: AT0329CD

Label: ATLANTIC

 

Video here:

 

track listing

1. I'm Yours

2. Winter Wonderland

3. If It Kills Me [From the Casa Nova Sessions]

4. I'm Yours [Video]

 

Chart history (Year peak title):

 

2008 11 I'm Yours

I don't think Honey Ryder have made it. Here are the new entries than could chart this week imo:

 

Katy, Keri, Jade, Empire, Dizzee, Daniel, Alexander, Paolo, Star Pilots

 

Oh yeah, that's true.

I forgot about Keri.

 

Still, Honey Ryder are probably around 41.

  • Author
1 - Dizzee Rascal

2 - Black Eyed Peas

3 - Tinchy Stryder

4 - Daniel Merriweather

5 - Eminem

 

9 - Alexander Rybak

 

30 - Jade Ewen

 

35 - Katy Perry | 34

 

One position away!

 

Anyway, glad this has finally made the top 40. :wub:

It's actually #36 ;)

I know no-one else likes this song, but this sounds so good on a warm spring day with a cool drink and an ice pop :kink:
  • Author
Oh yeah, that's true.

I forgot about Keri.

 

Still, Honey Ryder are probably around 41.

Yep might be... unlucky for some :blink:

This song must hold the record for longest unbroken time between 11-40.

 

And consecutive weeks at either 32 or 35.

i have decided i now love I'm Yours
  • Author

34 :down: (from 23) Noisettes - Don't Upset The Rhythm (Go Baby Go) [P]

 

http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/1798000.JPG

 

Chart Run: 2-2-5-7-10-14-16-23-34 [9 wks]

 

Release date: 23-3-2009

Format: CDS

Number of Discs: 1

Catalogue Number: 1798000

Label: MERCURY

 

Video here:

 

Chart history (Year peak title):

 

2006 73 Don't Give Up

2007 63 Sister Rosetta

2009 02 Don't Upset The Rhythm (Go Baby Go)

i have decided i now love I'm Yours

 

:cheer:

With I'm Yours, at first I was like 'this is crap', then I was like 'I guess it's okay...', then 'this is pretty good!', 'it's getting old now', 'surely this must be its last week' and finally, we logically move onto 'holy crap go away you chart-hoarder!'.
  • Author

33 :down: (from 26) Akon Feat. Colby O'Donis & Kardinal Offishall - Beautiful [P]

 

http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/2700494.JPG

 

Chart Run: 60-56-xx(3 wks)-66-59-53-52-56-54-56-30-13-9-8-8-9-12-15-23-24-29-26-33 [22 wks]

 

Release date: 2-3-2009

Format: CDS

Number of Discs: 1

Catalogue Number: 2700494

Label: ISLAND

 

Video here:

 

track listing

1. Beautiful - Akon

2. I'm So Paid

 

Chart history (Year peak title):

 

Akon

2005 61 Locked Up (Import) (Akon Feat. Styles P)

2005 05 Locked Up

2005 01 Lonely

2005 05 Belly Dancer (Bananza)

2006 16 Soul Survivor (Young Jeezy Feat. Akon)

2006 47 Girls (Beenie Man Feat. Akon)

2006 44 Snitch (Obie Trice Feat. Akon)

2006 01 Smack That (Akon Feat. Eminem)

2007 03 I Wanna Love You (Akon Feat. Snoop Dogg)

2007 02 The Sweet Escape (Gwen Stefani Feat. Akon)

2007 03 Don't Matter

2007 69 I Tried (Bone Thugs-N-Harmony Feat. Akon)

2007 47 Mama Africa

2007 22 Sorry, Blame It On Me

2007 66 Sweetest Girl (Dollar Bill) (Wyclef Jean Feat. Akon, Lil Wayne & Niia)

2008 69 Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' 2008 (Michael Jackson With Akon)

2008 66 Hypnotized (Plies Feat. Akon)

2008 17 Body On Me (Nelly Feat. Akon & Ashanti)

2008 16 Dangerous (Kardinal Offishall Feat. Akon)

2008 06 Right Now (Na Na Na)

2008 59 I'm So Paid (Akon Feat. Lil Wayne & Young Jeezy)

2008 08 Beautiful (Akon Feat. Colby O'Donis & Kardinal Offishall)

2009 61 Silver And Gold (Sway Feat. Akon)

2009 52 Just Go (Lionel Richie Feat. Akon)

2009 39 Stuck With Each Other (Shontelle Feat. Akon)

 

Colby O'Donis

2008 08 Beautiful (Akon Feat. Colby O'Donis And Kardinal Offishall)

2009 01 Just Dance (Lady Gaga Feat. Colby O'Donis)

 

Kardinal Offishall

2003 06 Carnival Girl (Texas Featuring Kardinal Offishall)

2008 16 Dangerous (Kardinal Offishall Feat. Akon)

2008 08 Beautiful (Akon Feat. Colby O'Donis And Kardinal Offishall)

And here's the second 'Beautiful'. They skipped the first.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.