Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 483
  • Views 22.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dislike this.

A lot.

Alex Rybak was a lot better :P

Poor Jade. Deserved so much better :(

The Digital Dog Remix is much much better than the original imo. :wub:

  • Author

I really like this song. Jade :wub:

 

But I guess it gets pretty quickly boring.

Poor Jade. Deserved so much better :(

The Digital Dog Remix is much much better than the original imo. :wub:

 

True, they could have playlisted that instead :(

You'd have thought Fearne would know something about Eurovision, she has presented the UK votes and the national finals several times ;|.
  • Author
She has an amazing voice, but it's a really bog standard and ordinary ballad.

Well, for the Eurovision this was enough.

 

I don't want to slag off the Eurovision because I quite liked it but to be honest, I couldn't find any extraordinary good song in the contest.

She delievers the high notes TOO early :( She should build UP to the highest note, instead she uses the same note all the time.
Well, for the Eurovision this was enough.

 

I don't want to slag off the Eurovision because I quite liked it but to be honest, I couldn't find any extraordinary good song in the contest.

 

Lose Control by Waldo's People. :teresa:

Well, for the Eurovision this was enough.

 

I don't want to slag off the Eurovision because I quite liked it but to be honest, I couldn't find any extraordinary good song in the contest.

 

Iceland was superb, and it looked it would chart at the start of the week... But it looks like it didn't :(

Hearing It's My Time makes me think of Paul O'Grady's Radio 2 Sunday afternoon Showtune programme.

 

It does not sound like a pop single in 2009 hence it is unsurprising it has not sold very well as it is not very commercial.

Lose Control by Waldo's People. :teresa:

 

Good song, TERRIBLE performance...

i wonder if jade had come 20th would more people have bought it out of pitty??i like the song and it deserved top 20 at worst i thought

26 :down: (from 20) Enrique Iglesias feat. Ciara - Takin' Back My Love [D]

 

http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/1788453.JPG

 

Chart Run: 59-51-54-30-20-16-13-12-15-18-15-20-26 [13 wks]

 

Format: download only track

 

Julio Iglesias had made a career out of singing love songs over Latin pop music in the 1970s and '80s, and his son, Enrique, updated his father's sound and approach for the new millennium. Breaking out big around the same time as Ricky Martin, both teenybopper artists touched off a widespread explosion of Latin pop artists. - HMV

 

Video here:

 

Chart history (Year peak title):

 

Enrique Iglesias

1999 05 Bailamos

1999 45 Rhythm Divine

2000 07 Could I Have This Kiss Forever (Whitney Houston and Enrique Iglesias)

2002 01 Hero

2002 71 Escape {Import}

2002 03 Escape

2002 12 Love To See You Cry

2002 12 Maybe

2003 19 To Love A Woman (Lionel Richie Featuring Enrique Iglesias)

2003 11 Addicted

2004 05 Not In Love (Enrique Featuring Kelis)

2007 03 Do You Know?

2007 20 Tired Of Being Sorry

2009 12 Takin' Back My Love (Enrique Iglesias Feat. Ciara)

 

Ciara

2005 68 Goodies {Import} (Ciara Featuring Petey Pablo)

2005 01 Goodies (Ciara Featuring Petey Pablo)

2005 03 1,2 Step (Ciara Featuring Missy Elliott)

2005 07 Lose Control (Missy Elliott Featuring Ciara And Fat Man Scoop)

2005 04 Oh (Ciara Featuring Ludacris)

2006 17 Like You (Bow Wow Featuring Ciara)

2006 56 So What (Field Mob Featuring Ciara)

2007 16 Like A Boy

2009 12 Takin' Back My Love (Enrique Iglesias Feat. Ciara)

2009 05 Love Sex Magic (Ciara Feat. Justin Timberlake)

 

of_123.jpg

:wub: :heart: Fearne :heart: :wub:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.