July 2, 200917 yr NFY is down 5 places since Sunday WYH is up 5 since Sunday Thanks very much for the info ! :)
July 2, 200917 yr with michael jackson greatest hits album selling well it will hamper sales of man in the mirror more and more as the week goes on and will probably end up being number 3
July 2, 200917 yr I think MJ will end up at #3 on Sunday. I don't get why everyone is calling people 'idiots' just because they like the Cascada song. :mellow:
July 2, 200917 yr I think MJ will end up at #3 on Sunday. I don't get why everyone is calling people 'idiots' just because they like the Cascada song. :mellow: To me the idiots would more be those who wait for MJ's death to discover how FABULOUS his music is and to buy/download his songs. I mean, lots of his songs have been released for 20 years, and oh, some people just realise now that they like them enough to buy them. LOLZ.
July 2, 200917 yr To me the idiots would more be those who wait for MJ's death to discover how FABULOUS his music is and to buy/download his songs. I mean, lots of his songs have been released for 20 years, and oh, some people just realise now that they like them enough to buy them. LOLZ. To me, the idiots are the people who call other people idiots for having a different taste in music.
July 2, 200917 yr To me, the idiots are the people who call other people idiots for having a different taste in music. My post was only an answer to those who call people idiots for buying the Cascada song. And if you correctly read my post, I didn't criticize people for liking MJ songs, I criticised people for liking him because he's dead for good now. Edited July 2, 200917 yr by Bert for Lashes
July 2, 200917 yr Having now heard Cascada... oh my god, how much like Just Dance does that sound like?! Even down to the Colby O' Donis-style bit in the middle! I've heard some close similarities in songs before, but that song is unbelievable. Jeez. You say that like it's a bad thing. :P I don't see the resemblance myself - that fact that they are both dance tracks featuring hot babes, with a rap segment in the middle, is hardly enough of a similarity. As for people saying Cascada copied Lady G... well, Cascada were here *first*! Edited July 2, 200917 yr by vidcapper
July 2, 200917 yr My post was only an answer to those who call people idiots for buying the Cascada song. And if you correctly read my post, I didn't criticize people for liking MJ songs, I criticised people for liking him because he's dead for good now. I was not referring to you :P
July 2, 200917 yr Must admit that I own Cascada's first album but this new single's not very good imo. Edited July 2, 200917 yr by Crazy Chris
July 2, 200917 yr Im more surprised by how well La Roux are doing in the album chart they will have vert decent sales come sunday, i was expecting sales in line with the basshunter debut but it will easily outsell that
July 2, 200917 yr As for people saying Cascada copied Lady G... well, Cascada were here *first*! That's ridiculous. They were here for their first two albums doing mainly cover versions and copying their formula for just about every song. Now they're copying one of the biggest hits of the year from the hottest new star. It reeks of desperation.
July 2, 200917 yr Its definitely copying the popular sound of this year. But let's keep in mind Gaga isnt the first one to do it.
July 2, 200917 yr sorry but someone must like Cascada if they are at number 2, so how can it be a bad song? otherwise it wouldnt be top 10. i really like it and if it goes number one it will be great!
July 2, 200917 yr sorry but someone must like Cascada if they are at number 2, so how can it be a bad song? otherwise it wouldnt be top 10. i really like it and if it goes number one it will be great! I do quite like the Cascada song, but let's be honest, the "selling" argument isn't valid at all, we have seen many rubbish #1s in the past.
July 2, 200917 yr I do quite like the Cascada song, but let's be honest, the "selling" argument isn't valid at all, we have seen many rubbish #1s in the past. The selling argument is perfectly relevant. These are the "pop" charts afterall - a measure of what songs are the most "pop"ular. If they were credability charts Cascada would have no chance. Individuals just cant have what they want at the top of the charts all the time. Like it or loathe it - its the most popular single in the UK this week (maybe not with people on here) therefore deserves no.1 just like anyone else.
July 2, 200917 yr Author Will Cascada be the first comedy number 1 of the year..? I can't think of any others. I can, the Comic Relief single. :rolleyes:
July 2, 200917 yr Chipmunk for #1 next week :teresa: Nah Alina - When You Leave [Numa Numa] (Basshunter mix) could well be #1 next week :teresa:
Create an account or sign in to comment