BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> ♒ bjsc 66 ♒ predicta, mangoless unless chris wishes to do the honours~
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
RobBot
post 17th July 2014, 12:01 AM
Post #1
Group icon
I'm in a vewy bad mood, Bwadley.
User: 7,117

Question 1 | Predict the top 10 of the final [50 points available - 5 points for each correct position, 3 points for being one position off, 1 point for being two positions off; an extra 10 points if you predict all the countries correctly, regardless of how they finish in the top ten]

Question 2 | How many points will this month's winning song score? [50 points for the exact amount, 25 points for guessing within 5 points of it, 15 points for guessing within 10 points of it, 5 points for guessing within 20 points of it, 1 point for guessing withing 50 points of it]

Question 3 | What type of act will the winner be? - a female soloist, a male soloist, a mixed group, a male duo/group, a female duo/group or 'other'? [5 Points]

Question 4 | Will a country receive its first win in this contest? [5 points if correct, 0 otherwise]

Question 5 | How many 12s will ALLECIAN get? [5 Points for the correct prediction, 0 for the wrong one]

Question 6a | Predict the amount of points that the following countries will award each other's entries [10 points for every one that you get spot on, none for anything else - so a maximum of 60 points available here - Countries included in this question should ONLY answer question 6b so that your votes are not revealed, anybody else must ONLY answer either 6a or 6b, but not both];

Bellamia -> Terra Di Campioni
Terra Di Campioni -> Bellamia
Ethanola -> Aeroche
Aeroche -> Ethanola
Kylienips -> Fljotavik
Fljotavik -> Kylienips

Question 6b | Predict the amount of points that the following countries will award each other's entries [10 points for every one that you get spot on, none for anything else - so a maximum of 60 points available here - Countries included in this question should ONLY answer question 6b so that your votes are not revealed, anybody else must ONLY answer either 6a or 6b, but not both];

Oslol -> Hendinia
Hendinia -> Oslol
Yehesi -> Kluminican Republic
Kluminican Republic -> Yehesi
Eledan -> Unovia
Unovia -> Eledan

Question 7 l Who will finish higher of the two? [10 points for each guessed correctly, 0pts otherwise]

DAEHUN or SEYETANA?
N DNTN or ALTYR MUUNILINST?
PERSEPHONIA or ISCONIA?

Question 8 l Will the winner of a semi final win the final and if so, from which semi final? [5 points for guessing the correct yes/no answer; 5 points for guessing the semi final correctly (if applicable)]. The only possible answers for this question are: "Yes, semi 1" / "Yes, semi 2" / "No".

Question 9 l Predict the bottom nine positions of the final [5 points for the exact position, 3 points for being one position off, 1 point for being two positions off; extra 9 points if you predicted all countries in this section correctly, regardless of their actual position within the section]

BONUS QUESTION: How many countries will score over 100pts this contest? [20pts if guessed correctly, 0pts otherwise]

OFF YOU GO.

Disclaimer: Knowing my Jark-like track record, the chances of this being added up may be slim, but please don't let this put you off.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Jerick
post 17th July 2014, 12:53 AM
Post #2
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 6,716

MALE SOLIST PLEASE.

Exit: for question 3 that is

+Quote this post
✖ leww ✖
post 17th July 2014, 12:51 PM
Post #3
Group icon
escape in the taste of summerrrrrr
User: 9,403

Question 1 | Predict the top 10 of the final [50 points available - 5 points for each correct position, 3 points for being one position off, 1 point for being two positions off; an extra 10 points if you predict all the countries correctly, regardless of how they finish in the top ten]

1. Allecian (FINALLY)
2. Bellamia
3. Jamvale
4. Yehesi
5. Ethanola
6. Aeroche
7. Utopia
8. Mdice
9. Land Of Champions
10. Daehun

Question 2 | How many points will this month's winning song score? [50 points for the exact amount, 25 points for guessing within 5 points of it, 15 points for guessing within 10 points of it, 5 points for guessing within 20 points of it, 1 point for guessing withing 50 points of it]

Question 3 | What type of act will the winner be? - a female soloist, a male soloist, a mixed group, a male duo/group, a female duo/group or 'other'? [5 Points]

Fierce.

Question 4 | Will a country receive its first win in this contest? [5 points if correct, 0 otherwise]

YES!

Question 5 | How many 12s will ALLECIAN get? [5 Points for the correct prediction, 0 for the wrong one]

Question 6b | Predict the amount of points that the following countries will award each other's entries [10 points for every one that you get spot on, none for anything else - so a maximum of 60 points available here - Countries included in this question should ONLY answer question 6b so that your votes are not revealed, anybody else must ONLY answer either 6a or 6b, but not both];

12 Oslol -> Hendinia
00 Hendinia -> Oslol
00 Yehesi -> Kluminican Republic
00 Kluminican Republic -> Yehesi
00 Eledan -> Unovia
00 Unovia -> Eledan

Question 7 l Who will finish higher of the two? [10 points for each guessed correctly, 0pts otherwise]

DAEHUN or SEYETANA? Daehun
N DNTN or ALTYR MUUNILINST? N DNTN
PERSEPHONIA or ISCONIA? Isconia

Question 8 l Will the winner of a semi final win the final and if so, from which semi final? [5 points for guessing the correct yes/no answer; 5 points for guessing the semi final correctly (if applicable)]. The only possible answers for this question are: "Yes, semi 1" / "Yes, semi 2" / "No".

Yes, semi 2

Question 9 l Predict the bottom nine positions of the final [5 points for the exact position, 3 points for being one position off, 1 point for being two positions off; extra 9 points if you predicted all countries in this section correctly, regardless of their actual position within the section]

24. Tinnmark
25. Isconia
26. Farahtyn
27. Ramrynia
28. Hendinia
29. Bignia-Zaragovina
30. D'yermak'er
31. Persephonia
32. Kluminican Republic

BONUS QUESTION: How many countries will score over 100pts this contest? [20pts if guessed correctly, 0pts otherwise]

+Quote this post
*Tim
post 17th July 2014, 12:56 PM
Post #4
Group icon
Bitch of t seet
User: 16,660

The pophoe top 5 sob.gif

+Quote this post
Qween
post 17th July 2014, 01:01 PM
Post #5
Group icon
Schlagerdrottningen
User: 11,709

If Allecian win, I will have no option but to react in a decidedly OVER THE TOP and not at all proportionate manner.

+Quote this post
Qween
post 17th July 2014, 01:03 PM
Post #6
Group icon
Schlagerdrottningen

Also, given Marlene only managed 12th with a better song last year, I'm hoping to just not get another >20 finish with this one.

+Quote this post
p a v
post 17th July 2014, 01:11 PM
Post #7
Group icon
thanks for being a sarcy lil bitch
User: 4,397

erm

+Quote this post
Klumzee
post 17th July 2014, 02:27 PM
Post #8
Group icon
#TeamAnneMarie
User: 11,421

u f***in wot m8!!!

+Quote this post
gooddelta
post 19th July 2014, 04:22 PM
Post #9
Group icon
Hello?
User: 116

1. Aeroche ♒ A.G. Cook 'Beautiful'
2. Jamvale ♒ Lindsey Stirling & Lzzy Hale 'Shatter Me'
3. Allecian ♒ Lilit Hovhannisyan 'Armenian Girl'
4. Yehesi ♒ Watermät 'Bullit'
5. Oslol ♒ Dami Im 'Super Love'
6. Mdice ♒ GHIBLI x JASMINE 'Follow (#MANICURED)'
7. Skall ♒ Air France With Roos 'GBG Belongs To Us
8. Ethanola ♒ Zeds Dead 'Lost You (feat. Twin Shadow & D'Angelo Lacy)'
9. Bellamia ♒ Amanda Blush 'Give It All'
10. N DNTN ♒ Mainline Mussy 'Sick Of Your Eyes'

Male soloist (well, producer)

No

Question 6a | Predict the amount of points that the following countries will award each other's entries [10 points for every one that you get spot on, none for anything else - so a maximum of 60 points available here - Countries included in this question should ONLY answer question 6b so that your votes are not revealed, anybody else must ONLY answer either 6a or 6b, but not both];

Bellamia -> Terra Di Campioni
Terra Di Campioni -> Bellamia
Ethanola -> Aeroche
Aeroche -> Ethanola
Kylienips -> Fljotavik
Fljotavik -> Kylienips

Oslol -> Hendinia -> 0
Hendinia -> Oslol -> 0
Yehesi -> Kluminican Republic -> 0
Kluminican Republic -> Yehesi -> 0
Eledan -> Unovia -> 0
Unovia -> Eledan -> 0

DAEHUN or SEYETANA
N DNTN or ALTYR MUUNILINST
PERSEPHONIA or ISCONIA

Yes, Semi 1

24. D'yermak'er ♒ Jai Paul 'Jasmine'
25. Tinnmark ♒ 'Lars Vaular 'Rett Opp og Ned'
26. Persephonia ♒ Jade Blue and Frequency 'Lately (Vox Mix)'
27. Kluminican Republic ♒ Invader Girl 'Starting Fires (MS MR Remix)'
28. Utopia ♒ Felix Jaehn feat. Freddy Verano & Linying 'Shine'
29. Farahtyn ♒ Eden XO 'Too Cool To Dance'
30. Isconia ♒ Teddybears 'Sunshine'
31. Bignia-Zaragovina ♒ Kristina Maria ft. ARG=NTO 'Where The Sun Don't Shine'
32. Altyr Muunilinst ♒ Marlene 'Indian Summer'

+Quote this post
Brer
post 19th July 2014, 04:26 PM
Post #10
Group icon
is my brain across your walls?
User: 8,300

I must say with no shade to Tim (ok maybe a little bit) I'm really not sure why 'Bullit' is being predicted to go top 5?

(#yehesephonia over I know)

+Quote this post
*Tim
post 19th July 2014, 04:30 PM
Post #11
Group icon
Bitch of t seet
User: 16,660

Cuz it's ***Flawless

(I don't get it either, I've never experienced something like this)

+Quote this post
Qween
post 19th July 2014, 05:45 PM
Post #12
Group icon
Schlagerdrottningen

LAST? Wow, never been last and really did not think this would even be a contender for THAT 'honour'.

+Quote this post
seven.
post 19th July 2014, 06:47 PM
Post #13
Group icon
i can only do one normal thing a day
User: 14,428

1 ♒ Allecian ♒ Lilit Hovhannisyan 'Armenian Girl'
2 ♒ Aeroche ♒ A.G. Cook 'Beautiful'
3 ♒ Oslol ♒ Dami Im 'Super Love'
4 ♒ Bellamia ♒ Amanda Blush 'Give It All'
5 ♒ N DNTN ♒ Mainline Mussy 'Sick Of Your Eyes'
6 ♒ Séyetana ♒ Charisma.com 'Iinadukeblue'
7 ♒ Ojnoj ♒ Chassio 'Hurricane'
8 ♒ Yehesi ♒ Watermät 'Bullit'
9 ♒ Daehun ♒ Orange Caramel 'Catallena'
10 ♒ Jamvale ♒ Lindsey Stirling & Lzzy Hale 'Shatter Me'

Female solo

Yes

06 Bellamia -> Terra Di Campioni
05 Terra Di Campioni -> Bellamia
06 Ethanola -> Aeroche
12 Aeroche -> Ethanola
02 Kylienips -> Fljotavik
08 Fljotavik -> Kylienips

DAEHUN or SEYETANA?
N DNTN or ALTYR MUUNILINST?
PERSEPHONIA or ISCONIA?

Yes, Semi 2

24 ♒ Altyr Muunilinst ♒ Marlene 'Indian Summer'
25 ♒ Kylienips ♒ Tokyo Police Club 'Argentina (Parts I, II, III)'
26 ♒ Persephonia ♒ Jade Blue and Frequency 'Lately (Vox Mix)'
27 ♒ Ramrynia ♒ EVVY 'Haze'
28 ♒ Varake ♒ The Presets 'Goodbye Future'
29 ♒ Trifoski ♒ Anamanaguchi (ft. Bianca Raquel) 'Prom Night'
30 ♒ Kluminican Republic ♒ Invader Girl 'Starting Fires (MS MR Remix)'
31 ♒ Tinnmark ♒ 'Lars Vaular 'Rett Opp og Ned'
32 ♒ D'yermak'er ♒ Jai Paul 'Jasmine'

+Quote this post
gooddelta
post 19th July 2014, 06:55 PM
Post #14
Group icon
Hello?
User: 116

QUOTE(J▲hnkm @ Jul 19 2014, 06:45 PM) *
LAST? Wow, never been last and really did not think this would even be a contender for THAT 'honour'.

It's a bit of a controversial choice for last place but I haven't noticed anyone talk about it plus as an AQ it has to work so much harder to get noticed when people have all of their favourites from the semis already. It's a perfectly nice song (in fact I downloaded the EP off iTunes when it came out as I've been a fan of her previous material), but I can't see it standing out and I can envisage it appearing in a lot of commiserations lists but not really picking up many points sad.gif

+Quote this post
Oricon
post 19th July 2014, 06:55 PM
Post #15
Group icon
bye dinner
User: 12,972

Séyetana simply cannot beat me in this final. Absolutely no.

+Quote this post
Iz 🌟
post 19th July 2014, 06:59 PM
Post #16
Group icon
I'm a paragon so don't perceive me
User: 12,929

QUOTE(Oricon @ Jul 19 2014, 07:55 PM) *
Séyetana simply cannot beat me in this final. Absolutely no.

y not tho

I do have the (very slight) edge on iconic-ness.

+Quote this post
calxyum
post 19th July 2014, 07:36 PM
Post #17
Group icon
my caviar brings all the lords to the court~
Pronouns: he/him
User: 20,799

Is Bullit really that good people? Is it really?

+Quote this post
danG
post 19th July 2014, 10:08 PM
Post #18
Group icon
🔥🚀🔥
User: 11,746

1 ♒ Aeroche ♒ A.G. Cook 'Beautiful'
2 ♒ Allecian ♒ Lilit Hovhannisyan 'Armenian Girl'
3 ♒ Jamvale ♒ Lindsey Stirling & Lzzy Hale 'Shatter Me'
4 ♒ Oslol ♒ Dami Im 'Super Love'
5 ♒ Ethanola ♒ Zeds Dead 'Lost You (feat. Twin Shadow & D'Angelo Lacy)'
6 ♒ Bellamia ♒ Amanda Blush 'Give It All'
7 ♒ Yehesi ♒ Watermät 'Bullit'
8 ♒ Terra di Campioni ♒ Kerli 'The Lucky Ones'
9 ♒ N DNTN ♒ Mainline Mussy 'Sick Of Your Eyes'
10 ♒ Mdice ♒ GHIBLI X JΛSMINE 'Follow (#MANICURED)'

Question 2 | How many points will this month's winning song score? [50 points for the exact amount, 25 points for guessing within 5 points of it, 15 points for guessing within 10 points of it, 5 points for guessing within 20 points of it, 1 point for guessing withing 50 points of it] 174

Question 3 | What type of act will the winner be? - a female soloist, a male soloist, a mixed group, a male duo/group, a female duo/group or 'other'? [5 Points] Male soloist

Question 4 | Will a country receive its first win in this contest? [5 points if correct, 0 otherwise] No

Question 5 | How many 12s will ALLECIAN get? [5 Points for the correct prediction, 0 for the wrong one] 5

08 Bellamia -> Terra Di Campioni
08 Terra Di Campioni -> Bellamia
10 Ethanola -> Aeroche
12 Aeroche -> Ethanola
06 Kylienips -> Fljotavik
00 Fljotavik -> Kylienips

DAEHUN or SEYETANA? Seyetana
N DNTN or ALTYR MUUNILINST? N DNTN
PERSEPHONIA or ISCONIA? Isconia

No.

24 ♒ Isconia ♒ Teddybears 'Sunshine'
25 ♒ Kylienips ♒ Tokyo Police Club 'Argentina (Parts I, II, III)'
26 ♒ Kluminican Republic ♒ Invader Girl 'Starting Fires (MS MR Remix)
27 ♒ Utopia ♒ felix jaehn feat. freddy verano & linying 'Shine'
28 ♒ Farahtyn ♒ Eden XO 'Too Cool To Dance'
29 ♒ Persephonia ♒ Jade Blue and Frequency 'Lately (Vox Mix)'
30 ♒ Tinnmark ♒ 'Lars Vaular 'Rett Opp og Ned'
31 ♒ Altyr Muunilinst ♒ Marlene 'Indian Summer'
32 ♒ D'yermak'er ♒ Jai Paul 'Jasmine'

+Quote this post
Josh!
post 19th July 2014, 10:26 PM
Post #19
Group icon
c:
User: 20,692

QUOTE(Callum Sandford @ Jul 19 2014, 08:36 PM) *
Is Bullit really that good people? Is it really?

Yes, yes it is ! tongue.gif

Sounds so perfect in summer, ah! Top 10 for Yehesi please!

+Quote this post
Oricon
post 19th July 2014, 10:44 PM
Post #20
Group icon
bye dinner
User: 12,972

QUOTE(Iz~ @ Jul 19 2014, 07:59 PM) *
y not tho

I do have the (very slight) edge on iconic-ness.

Because if you do, it'll be the first time another Asian entry from the same contest as I send one, beat me. sad.gif

+Quote this post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 25th April 2024, 06:05 AM