BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> J Hus - Did You See, 2017-03-03
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
danG
post Mar 5 2017, 04:21 PM
Post #1
putting the DAN in dance music.
Group: Chart Mod
Member No.: 11,746
   No Gallery Pics

now this is a bit of tune.

you may know J Hus from his feature in the Stormzy album as well as on Dave's single 'Samantha'.

he's now got a hip-hop club banger with a strong hook with 'Did You See'. I think this could potentially be big (for a non-Stormzy grime song anyway)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ML Hammer95
post Mar 5 2017, 04:37 PM
Post #2
BuzzJack Gold Member
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 21,265

Yes!!

Loved J Hus ever since 'Lean & Bop' a few years ago (still a tune btw) and I remember that 'Friendly' got R1 support which is pretty great considering the sound. He's everywhere right now seemingly, he's on big songs with Dave, Nines, Stormzy and now his own single! Think it'll sound particularly good when the weather improves in the next few weeks too.

For all the press Grime is getting right now, UK rap fused with Afrobeat and Dancehall influence is equally as big at the moment on the streets. Think artists like J Hus, Kojo Funds, MoStack, Shakka and Stefflon Don.

Fingers crossed for this. Would be great if this got mainstream support outside of 1Xtra.

+Quote Post
mdh
post Mar 16 2017, 08:03 AM
Post #3
"Cqmerb"
Group: Members
Member No.: 22,776
   No Gallery Pics

This is catchy as hell - looks like it'll be a big hit too! J HUS has been on my two favourite rap songs of the year so far, this being one of them. Awesome wub.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2017 - 09:29 PM