BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Artist News

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Re-release of P!nk's first three albums
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
troublepink
post Aug 25 2017, 09:07 AM
Post #1
Beautiful Trauma
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 590

Can't Take Me Home, Missundaztood and Try This are being released on 6th October 2017 on vinyl cheer.gif There will be special limited edition coloured vinyl released too!

NEW YORK, Aug. 24, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Legacy Recordings, the catalogue division of Sony Music Entertainment, and LaFace Records announce the launch of the P!nk vinyl series, with the first three of the artist's original studio albums --Can't Take Me Home, M!ssundaztood, and Try This-- released as limited edition 2LP 12" Coloured vinyl packages on Friday, October 6.
The second half of P!nk's solo studio album catalogue --I'm Not Dead, Funhouse, and The Truth About Love-- is slated for release on 12" Coloured vinyl in April 2018, completing the six album set. All six albums have recently been remastered for vinyl at the acclaimed Battery Studios in New York by Vic Anesini.

Can't Take Me Home (gold 12"), M!ssundaztood (violet 12"), Try This (red 12"), have not previously been available commercially on vinyl; although the album Try This was pressed as a limited edition promo in 2003. The three albums will be available in standard black vinyl editions following the limited edition pressing of the first 9,000 copies on 12" coloured vinyl.

http://markets.businessinsider.com/news/st...inyl-1002282729
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
slowdown73
post Aug 25 2017, 09:37 AM
Post #2
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Group: Members
Member No.: 1,031
   No Gallery Pics

Shame, no CD reissue and I suspect there will be no additional bonus tracks neither.

+Quote Post
T Boy
post Aug 25 2017, 09:39 AM
Post #3
Radical Pink Troll
Group: Members
Member No.: 177
   No Gallery Pics

I've been tempted to get into Vinyl for ages but it just seems too expensive a hobby 😂

+Quote Post
troublepink
post Aug 25 2017, 09:45 AM
Post #4
Beautiful Trauma
Member No.: 590

I've got TTAL on vinyl and also rose ave. I've got a Butch Walker one too and promised myself I would never buy anymore unless I get a record player. I don't have a record player because I don't really have no where to put it, but now, with these being released, including two of my favourite albums of all time.... well we'll see laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Regina
post Aug 25 2017, 11:15 AM
Post #5
Ooga Boo
Member No.: 5,572

I've been wanting to start a vinyl collection for a while so might check these out.

QUOTE(slowdown73 @ Aug 25 2017, 10:37 AM) *
Shame, no CD reissue and I suspect there will be no additional bonus tracks neither.

What IS your obsession wiht bonus tracks? You hardly ever seem to like the standard tracks on albums anyway.

+Quote Post
Jade-o-Lantern🎃
post Aug 25 2017, 11:32 AM
Post #6
Mrs Brayden Smith <333
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 12,810

Oooh I am very tempted to get the 'Missundaztood' one, still her magnum opus for me. wub.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th October 2017 - 09:11 AM