BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Red (Taylor's Version) ē Re-Recordings, 2021 ē TBC
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Ultra's Version
post Feb 12 2021, 05:18 AM
Post #1
I had a marvellous time ruining everything.
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 20,947

Creating all the threads for the re-recordings now (not Rep yet as that won't be until 2022).

Feel free to discuss anything in these threads about what you want from each projects, any cover art suggestions, any theories etc about when they'l come & how many tracks! <3
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
...ready for it
post Feb 12 2021, 05:54 AM
Post #2
You play stupid games, you win stupid prizes.
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 1,454

I'm most excited for We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together, 22, Red, and I Knew You Were Trouble.

+Quote Post
Cremey
post Feb 15 2021, 09:32 AM
Post #3
on a bench in coney island
Group: Members
Member No.: 4,089
   No Gallery Pics

Canít wait for the new All Too Well heart.gif

Seeing how well Love Storyís doing, I wonder which songs could be in with a chance of getting new chart peaks. All Too Well is in with a chance surely? I guess it would have to be in the top 3 selling Taylor tracks of the week though and the singles from Red will probably be doing better.

+Quote Post
dannjohn
post Feb 15 2021, 10:55 AM
Post #4
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Members
Member No.: 1,030
   No Gallery Pics

i hope 'all too well' is about 8 minutes long.

+Quote Post
Ultra's Version
post Feb 15 2021, 02:58 PM
Post #5
I had a marvellous time ruining everything.
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 20,947

Yeah Iím interested to see what will happen with All Too Well as the fans have been begging for the 10 minute version forever. I low-key feel it might appear twice, once in the original form re-recorded and a 10 minute version in the vault section! Thatís what Iím hoping anyway!

QUOTE(Cremey @ Feb 15 2021, 09:32 AM) *
Canít wait for the new All Too Well heart.gif

Seeing how well Love Storyís doing, I wonder which songs could be in with a chance of getting new chart peaks. All Too Well is in with a chance surely? I guess it would have to be in the top 3 selling Taylor tracks of the week though and the singles from Red will probably be doing better.

Yeah I think ATW could make it. IKYWT/WANEGBT are obviously the top 2 but all too well is quite often the 3rd most streamed track from the album these days!! (22 sometimes is pretty close/overtakes it so thatís the one that would prevent it if any of them though, ATW stomps on all the other Red singles!). Unless something else is pushed from the album or a vault track gets pushed 😂

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 6th March 2021 - 02:01 PM