Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 787
  • Views 100.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • HausofEstrus
    HausofEstrus

    Come thru hot guys! Make it happen.

  • HausofEstrus
    HausofEstrus

    Billboard has ranked "Bad Romance" as the second-best No. 2 hit in Hot 100 history. Forever #2

  • Best song ever released by anyone in the entire universal (for me). The song, and the music video, is just an absolute masterpiece. ICONIQUE! ❤️

Posted Images

Download the album version (with intro, uncensored) of "Bad Romance" at gagadaily.com

 

much better!

Download the album version (with intro, uncensored) of "Bad Romance" at gagadaily.com

 

much better!

 

Thanks :thumbup:

$h!ts all over britneys '3'

 

Not that that's a difficult thing to achieve.

 

This is a brilliant song, guaranteed mega smash. The "rah rah rah" bits are infectious, the chorus is explosive. :heart:

Jesus christ this is AMAZING! :wub:! Farrrr better than 'Poker Face' imo. I prefer 'Paparazzi' but this is definately my second favourite GaGa single! :wub:!

Listened to it this morning, tbh I don't think it's that much different from the demo.

 

Loving it though, gonna be a worldwide smash. :D

Lady Gaga. You are my f***ing hero.
Thia defines the word EPIC. Even my flatmate who doesnt particularly like GaGa/Pop music LOVES it :wub:

Am I the only one who can TOTALLY relate to this song atm. Not only am I in a weird spot when it comes to my relationship... but this song just portrays the emotion love gives you. The ra ra ra's = God this dude is making me f***ing crazy.

 

IDK but this song fits me to a T right now.

I'M A FREAK BITCH BABY. :heart: Love the version from GaGa Daily... better than the original demo I think now! Love it, though currently can't get Alejandro out of my head at all!

Official cover?

 

http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/3125/badromancecover.jpg

Official cover?

 

http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/3125/badromancecover.jpg

yes it is the official cover :)

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.