October 1, 200917 yr T'was Live at Radio 1 Big Weekend, I believe. Correct! Still, a fail chart show. They had to skip almost a quarter of the top 20 (which they are supposed to never skip) and they didn't even play Omen (#40) until about 4:30 because they HAD to play the whole freaking N-Dubz set.
October 1, 200917 yr Well I was listening and loving the N-Dubz bit but it really shouldn't have been aired in the chart show. It was a fail show and be prepared for another one next year.
October 1, 200917 yr It is definately a mega boring chart this week, the calm before the storm me thinks :D
October 2, 200917 yr Author While you are waiting for today's mids vote for Chris :cheer: SPECIAL NOTICE Chris is through to the final of the Absolute Radio Live Stories Competition! You can see Chris's entry and vote for it at Absolute Radio Live Stories VOTE FOR CHRIS!
October 2, 200917 yr Author Friday Update Top 40 Only Singles http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/2717453.JPG 1 Taio Cruz 2 David Guetta feat. Akon 3 Jay Z feat. Alicia Keys 4 Shakira 5 Black Eyed Peas Top 10 7 Temper Trap Dizzee Rascal [DC] 10 Pitbull [hrS] Top 15 14 Deadmau5 Kings Of Leon [sOF] Top 20 16 Paloma Faith 17 Veronicas 18 Example 19 Jordin Sparks Top 30 23 Paramore 28 La Roux [iNYT] Naturi Naughton Top 40 35 Daughtry 36 Paolo Nutini 38 Tinchy Stryder [YNA] ====================================== Albums http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/075678958045.JPG 1 Paramore (41.7k) 2 Madonna (36.3k) 3 Newton Faulkner (22.7k) 4 Muse 5 Dizze Rascal Top 10 Ian Brown Barbra Streisand Top 15 14 Paloma Faith 15 Basshunter Top 20 Alice In Chains Nolans Top 30 Michael Bolton Lynyrd Skynryd Hockey Top 40 Zero 7 Tina Turner SPECIAL NOTICE Chris is through to the final of the Absolute Radio Live Stories Competition! You can see Chris's entry and vote for it at Absolute Radio Live Stories VOTE FOR CHRIS!
October 2, 200917 yr I hate guetta, let jay z and alicia to go number 2 they f***ing ahead of you all week, I don't get it!
October 2, 200917 yr Friday Update Top 40 Only Singles 1 Taio Cruz 2 David Guetta feat. Akon 3 Jay Z feat. Alicia Keys 4 Shakira 5 Black Eyed Peas I suspect singles sales are so low this week that the OCC just doesn't want to admit to them... :w00t: Seriously though, I suspect Taio will sell only just over 40k, if that.
October 2, 200917 yr I hate guetta, let jay z and alicia to go number 2 they f***ing ahead of you all week, I don't get it! ahead on itunes maybe, but there are other downloads sites as well that count towards the official chart, plus Sexy Chick has multiple versions in the itunes top 300. Please stop repeating yourself ;)
October 2, 200917 yr Friday midweeks: NEW 1 41,722 BRAND NEW EYES PARAMORE 1 2 36,343 CELEBRATION MADONNA NEW 3 22,660 REBUILT BY HUMANS NEWTON FAULKNER
October 2, 200917 yr Guetta is bound to be more frickin popular. This Jay Z & Alicia one is selling purely because of some performance on Jonathan Ross right? People aren't really catching on yet. Plus I suspect Guetta has multiple versions on other sites and for all we know he could be like 100 ahead of them each day or something :heehee: I really hope Paramore stay ahead! I was expecting about 50k in total by Sunday so looks like I'll be just about right.
October 2, 200917 yr Author BTW, Temper Trap is #7, I did the chart in a rush this morning, silly me I put #8 same as yesterday.
Create an account or sign in to comment