Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Author

The sales are in a spolier above Theo.

 

Flying Without Wings is one of the few decent Westlife songs, imo.

 

 

  • Replies 504
  • Views 28.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That Kelis and Andre 3000 song from 2004 is superb :wub:

Agreed. :wub: I wish both were good now as they were back then

Flying Without Wings is the only listenable thing the 'loife have ever produced.
  • Author

Cheryl sales are in a spolier on page 1 for those who want to see them.

 

Please do not post them again this thread so not to ruin the surprise for other posters.

 

Flying Without Wings is the only listenable thing the 'loife have ever produced.

No, World of our own is and thats it.

  • Author
No, World of our own is and thats it.

I actually like World Of Our Own too :lol:

No, World of our own is and thats it.

I quite liked Mandy tbh :heehee: :ph34r:

  • Author
why you so obsessed with Cole?

I want to keep the sales spoilers to those that want to see them until after the chart ;)

  • Author
I quite liked Mandy tbh :heehee: :ph34r:

Ben! :o That song is awful :rofl:

2008

 

01. (-) Girls Aloud - The Promise

03. (-) Guru Josh Project - Infinity 2008

04. (4) Kings Of Leon - Sex On Fire

05. (30) Razorlight - Wire To Wire

06. (5) The Saturdays - Up

07. (26) Katy Perry - Hot N Cold :wub:

08. (11) Kanye West - Love Lockdown

 

 

2004

 

04. (4) Khia - My Neck My Back (Lick It)

07. (-) Depeche Mode - Enjoy The Silence '04

 

 

1999

 

02. (1) Christina Aguilera - Genie In A Bottle

06. (4) Eiffel 65 - Blue (Da Ba Dee)

09. (-) Destiny's Child - Bug A Boo

10. (-) Tina Turner - When The Heartache Is Over

for me it had to be "Swear It Again", but I do like Flying and World. But that's the only 'life songs I like
I quite liked Mandy tbh :heehee: :ph34r:

 

When I heard that song I thought it was a parody of the 'Oh Quagmire' song from Family Guy :lol:

Then I found out it was a Barry Manilow cover and the original song was called 'Mandy'.

Ben! :o That song is awful :rofl:

Shame on me :no:

I quite liked Mandy tbh :heehee: :ph34r:

Oh Ben -_-

 

I want to keep the sales spoilers to those that want to see them until after the chart ;)

I meant everyone! I'm interested to see how well Cole did, but I seriously don't mind waiting until AFTER the official chart show. Some people just need a little patience. This is probably why Girls Aloud have to make new material every year. 'Cos GA goons are inpatient :lol:

My own retros

 

1992

 

01. (2) Boyz II Men - End Of The Road

02. (1) Tasmin Archer - Sleeping Satellite

03. (4) Madonna - Erotica

04. (3) Bizarre Inc - I'm Gonna Get You

05. (5) Bon Jovi - Keep The Faith

06. (10) Arrested Development - People Everyday

07. (9) Take That - A Million Love Songs (EP)

08. (6) Doctor Spin - Tetris

09. (21) Erma Franklin - (Take A Little) Piece Of My Heart

10. (N) Rage - Run To You

 

2006

 

01. (1) My Chemical Romance - Welcome To The Black Parade

02. (2) Razorlight - America

03. (4) Bob Sinclar & Cutee B - Rock This Party (Everybody Dance Now)

04. (3) Scissor Sisters - I Don't Feel Like Dancin'

05. (N) Girls Aloud - Something Kinda Ooooh

06. (43) Meat Loaf - It's All Coming Back To Me Now

07. (5) P Diddy Ft Nicole Scherzinger - Come To Me

08. (20) James Morrison - Wonderful World

09. (6) Lil' Chris - Checkin' It Out

10. (36) Ordinary Boys - Lonely At The Top

 

 

  • Author
Well, at least this makes the chart interesting after months of dullness!
I like the Mandy song purely because of when Homer sings it in The Simpsons.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.