Jump to content

Featured Replies

I like the Mandy song purely because of when Homer sings it in The Simpsons.

Oh Mindy, you came and you gave me a turkey :lol:

  • Replies 504
  • Views 28.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to confess I bought Swear It Again on tape! my music taste has obviously improved since then :kink:

Retro Favs:

 

2008

01. (-) Girls Aloud - The Promise

02. (1) Pink - So What

06. (5) The Saturdays - Up

07. (26) Katy Perry - Hot N Cold

 

2004

01. (1) Eric Prydz - Call On Me

04. (4) Khia - My Neck My Back (Lick It)

 

1999

01. (-) Westlife - Flying Without Wings

02. (1) Christina Aguilera - Genie In A Bottle

03. (-) R Kelly - If I Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time

05. (-) Backstreet Boys - Larger Than Life :D

06. (4) Eiffel 65 - Blue (Da Ba Dee)

08. (9) Macy Gray - I Try

 

'99 Wins, again.

I like some of the Loife's earlier singles, but not Flying. I liked World Of Our Own, I Lay My Love On You, and Fool Again. I think there was another one I liked but forgot it's name.
Yay! new Timberland track. I can't wait for his next album, just for the amount of amazing pop stars that'll be featuring on it
Oh Mindy, you came and you gave me a turkey :lol:

 

Yeah :lol: Hilarious.

Hi guys, am here :cheer:

 

Can't stand Westlife. Though I bought Bop Bop Baby :ph34r:

 

On MSN soon :)

Retro faves!

 

2008:

01. (-) Girls Aloud - The Promise

02. (1) Pink - So What

03. (-) Guru Josh Project - Infinity 2008

06. (5) The Saturdays - Up

07. (26) Katy Perry - Hot N Cold

08. (11) Kanye West - Love Lockdown

09. (9) Sash! - Raindrops (Encore Une Fois)

 

2004:

01. (1) Eric Prydz - Call On Me

03. (-) Kelis feat. Andre 3000 - Millionaire

07. (-) Depeche Mode - Enjoy The Silence '04

10. (6) Deep Dish - Flashdance

 

1999:

02. (1) Christina Aguilera - Genie In A Bottle

04. (2) Ann Lee - 2 Times

05. (-) Backstreet Boys - Larger Than Life

06. (4) Eiffel 65 - Blue (Da Ba Dee)

07. (3) ATB - Don't Stop

08. (9) Macy Gray - I Try

09. (-) Destiny's Child - Bug A Boo

10. (-) Tina Turner - When The Heartache Is Over

 

HA at Razorlight's 'Wire To Wire' from last year, what a joke that was! :lol: :lol:

  • Author
Hi guys, am here :cheer:

 

Can't stand Westlife. Though I bought Bop Bop Baby :ph34r:

 

On MSN soon :)

Bop Bop Baby?! This is getting worse :lol:

Nerina Pallot for #1!

 

'Real late starter' is a great song btw...

it deserves to be a big hit....

Nerina is also writing some of Kylie's new songs...

Sorry, having comp probs... Back soon :(

Germany Top20 - 15 Years Ago

 

1 1 11 saturday night - Whigfield

2 15 3 cotton eye joe - Rednex

3 9 5 hyper hyper - Scooter

4 2 13 eins zwei polizei - Mo Do

5 3 12 der berg ruft - k2

6 5 4 let the dream come true - DJ Bobo

7 4 8 welcome to tomorrow - Snap! feat. Summer

8 7 6 always - Bon Jovi

9 8 10 sweet dreams - La Bouche

10 11 14 love song - Mark' Oh

11 6 18 love is all around - Wet Wet Wet

12 10 19 7 seconds - Youssou N'Dour & Neneh Cherry

13 14 11 life in the streets - Prince Ital Joe & Marky Mark

14 17 5 endless love - Luther Vandross & Mariah Carey

15 16 6 it's a rainy day - Ice MC

16 18 3 da capo - Perplexer

17 12 19 i swear - All-4-One

18 20 5 up n away - Mr. President

19 13 15 regulate - Warren G & Nate Dogg

20 21 14 no one - 2 Unlimited

 

Belgian Top 20 - 15 Years Ago

 

1 1 9 cotton eye joe - Rednex

2 2 5 endless love - Luther Vandross & Mariah Carey

3 5 4 no one - 2 Unlimited

4 4 14 eins zwei polzei - Mo-Do

5 8 8 i'll make love to you - Boyz II Men

6 10 5 it's a rainy day - Ice MC

7 6 8 welcome to tomorrow - Snap!

8 11 3 don't stop - Outhere Brothers

9 14 5 always - Bon Jovi

10 3 18 love is all around - Wet Wet Wet

11 7 16 i swear - All-4-One

12 15 5 let the beat go on - Dr. Alban

13 17 2 move it up - Cappella

14 NE 1 sure - Take That

15 NE 1 voodoo people - Prodigy

16 NE 1 out of my mind - Def Dames Dope

17 13 9 do it - Tony Di Bart

18 12 12 don't u feel the beat - Timeshift

19 21 4 trouble - Shampoo

20 23 6 regulate - Warren G & Nate dogg

 

My retro faves!

 

2008:

01. (-) Girls Aloud - The Promise

02. (1) Pink - So What

03. (-) Guru Josh Project - Infinity 2008

04. (4) Kings Of Leon - Sex On Fire

06. (5) The Saturdays - Up

07. (26) Katy Perry - Hot N Cold

09. (9) Sash! - Raindrops (Encore Une Fois)

 

2004:

03. (-) Kelis feat. Andre 3000 - Millionaire

09. (3) Robbie Williams - Radio

 

1999:

02. (1) Christina Aguilera - Genie In A Bottle

04. (2) Ann Lee - 2 Times

06. (4) Eiffel 65 - Blue (Da Ba Dee)

07. (3) ATB - Don't Stop

08. (9) Macy Gray - I Try

09. (-) Destiny's Child - Bug A Boo

10. (-) Tina Turner - When The Heartache Is Over

what's this thing about going on MSN?? Is it a super duper Vip buzzjack thing?
  • Author
what's this thing about going on MSN?? Is it a super duper Vip buzzjack thing?

:wacko: What?

what's this thing about going on MSN?? Is it a super duper Vip buzzjack thing?

 

I was in it but I left out of choice :kink:

I'm so important that I don't want to mix with the common people ;D

 

[/joke]

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.