Jump to content

Featured Replies

Three Lions, Shout and Waving Flag I think

 

Thank God this is slumping- Jeez, he is such a pointless new artist :blink:

Is anyone not a pointless new artist :lol: Didn't you say the same about Mclean ?

Replay was a pretty good song though.. and I like Solo. Quite a few people do considering they got to 1 & 3 so wouldn't say hes a pointless artist

  • Replies 465
  • Views 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOVE THIS! My favourite GaGa song :wub: :wub: Hope this can scrape the top 10 next week now that the videos on the music channels :)

18 :left: (from 18) Rihanna - Te Amo [D]

 

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51P2bA0h5vL._SL160_AA115_.jpg

 

Chart Run: 71-51-30-19-14-17-18-18 [8 wks]

 

Format: download only track

 

Video here:

 

Chart history (Year peak title):

 

2005 02 Pon De Replay

2005 11 If It's Lovin' That You Want

2006 02 S.O.S.

2006 02 Unfaithful

2006 17 We Ride

2007 01 Umbrella (Rihanna Feat. Jay-Z)

2007 05 Shut Up And Drive

2007 15 Hate That I Love You (Rihanna Feat. Ne-Yo)

2007 04 Don't Stop The Music

2008 01 Take A Bow

2008 03 Disturbia

2008 28 If I Never See Your Face Again (Maroon 5 Feat. Rihanna)

2008 02 Live Your Life (T.I. Feat. Rihanna)

2008 16 Rehab (Rihanna Feat. Justin Timberlake)

2009 01 Run This Town (Jay-Z feat. Rihanna & Kanye West)

2009 02 Russian Roulette

2009 45 Wait Your Turn

2010 42 Hard (Rihanna Feat. Young Jeezy)

2010 02 Rude Boy

2010 41 Stranded (Haiti Mon Amour) (Jay-Z Feat. Bono, The Edge & Rihanna)

2010 14 Te Amo

 

http://www.buzzjack.com/forums/uploads/group_images/of_76.jpg

Is anyone not a pointless new artist :lol: Didn't you say the same about Mclean ?

Replay was a pretty good song though.. and I like Solo. Quite a few people do considering they got to 1 & 3 so wouldn't say hes a pointless artist

 

Mclean is more so, yes they've both sold well, but their songs are SO generic and boring- and we've just heard the same thing before- thats what I mean by pointless,

 

of course, its just my opinion- Im sure many people like them -_-

Te Amo is a flop for Rihanna standards. Thank God! :teresa:

17 :down: (from 8) N-Dubz Feat. Bodyrox - We Dance On [D]

 

http://a1.phobos.apple.com/us/r30/Music/c9/11/b7/mzi.pftgtkan.100x100-75.jpg

 

Chart Run: 6-8-17 [3 wks]

 

Release date: 23-05-2010

Format: download only single

Label: Universal Music

 

Video here:

 

Chart history (Year peak title):

 

N-Dubz

2007 57 Feva Las Vegas

2007 26 You Betta Not Waste My Time

2008 22 Ouch

2008 19 Papa Can You Hear Me

2009 24 Strong Again

2009 01 Number 1 (Tinchy Stryder Feat. N-Dubz)

2009 64 Wouldn't You

2009 05 I Need You

2009 14 Playing With Fire (N-Dubz Feat. Mr. Hudson)

2010 20 Say It's Over

2010 06 We Dance On (N-Dubz Feat. Bodyrox)

 

Bodyrox

2006 02 Yeah Yeah (Bodyrox Feat. Luciana)

2008 54 What Planet You On? (Bodyrox Feat. Luciana)

2010 06 We Dance On (N-Dubz Feat. Bodyrox)

 

Discussion Thread Here

It still has pretty good sticking power, 'Hate That I Love You' did something similar and that was the third single as well.
Didn't expect Te Amo to get top ten and I don't think Rockstar 101 will either. Release 'Fire Bomb' now or end the era tbh.
How exactly did this only manage #6 when the hideous if addictive "I Need You" got a place higher? :wacko:
Rockstar is more catchier and has a bigger chorus to sing along to than 'Te Amo' which is pretty soft and, well, boring.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.