Jump to content

Featured Replies

Hopefully Right Above It and Erase Me will make appearances in the top 40 tomorrow and by Sunday respectively.
  • Replies 156
  • Views 18.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I reallly hope Olly gets to number 1 this week, and Katy may get it the week after!
Hopefully Right Above It and Erase Me will make appearances in the top 40 tomorrow and by Sunday respectively.

 

I hope so. Infact, if they both made it this week (which I doubt), I think that would be 7 new entries! :o 17 new entries in 2 weeks!

I hope so. Infact, if they both made it this week (which I doubt), I think that would be 7 new entries! :o 17 new entries in 2 weeks!

 

6 new entries and a re-entry :P Adele's been top 40 before

Friday Update - Top 40 Only

 

 

Singles

 

1 Olly Murs [Now combined]

2 Katy Perry

3 Taio Cruz

4 Eminem ft. Rihanna

5 Flo-Rida ft. David Guetta

 

Top 10

6 Pepper & Piano

 

Top 20

16 Katy Perry [CG]

17 Usher ft. Pitbull

20 Ke$ha

 

Top 30

21 Adele

 

Top 40

31 Stromae

36 Kanye West

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 

Albums

 

1 Katy Perry

2 Eminem

3 Mumford & Sons

4 Arcade Fire

5 Disturbed

 

Top 10

Biffy Clyro

7 The Pretty Reckless

 

Top 15

12 Lissie

Everything Everything

14 Richard Thompson

 

Top 30

23 Kings Of Leon

Murderdolls

Pendulum

 

Top 40

Goo Goo Dolls

36 Katy Perry [OOTB]

Kano

 

 

NO SALES INFO

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 

ARTIST UPDATES

 

 

Singles

Brandon Flowers 6+6

The Saturdays 8+7

Enrique Iglesias 20+6

Lady GaGa 30+5

Kelly Rowland 30+9

Biffy Clyro 30+10

 

 

Albums

Lady GaGa 4+4

Plan B 5+4

The Saturdays 8+9

Rihanna 20+2

Alicia Keys 12+12

Ellie Goulding 15+15

Kylie Minogue 30+4

B.o.B 30+10

 

Pretty usual Friday update - hardly anything moved at all, bar Ke$ha and Usher moving up a bit, and the top 5 albums shuffling around.

 

Wish we had sales for Murs and Perry :(

Was it confirmed why Ollys B-side was charting too ?

 

I really do think its an error with his record label or something of that sort as it happens with every JLS release too

 

  • Author
Wish we had sales for Murs and Perry :(

 

 

Anything on their twitter pages :unsure:

Great stuff for Biffy. Hopefully a new peak :D

Whilst I don't think Mur's 'excuse' for a song deserves #1, I'm confident Katy will make it next week. If not well just another example of 2010 delivering FAR better #2s than #1s :P

 

 

Shaping up to be a fantastic 4th quarter as per usual.

P!nk's GHits is LONG overdue.

 

 

 

Friday Update - Top 40 Only

Singles

 

1 Olly Murs [Now combined]

2 Katy Perry

 

She's leaving it rather late... :unsure:

Oh poo I was hoping Katy would have got the top spot by this update. Looks like she might not make it... this week at least.

Aww :( I really hope Katy gets the #1!

 

On another note, Katy could be #1 next week in the US so it will probably give some buzz in the UK and could get #1 next week over here :dance:

I'm glad Olly's hanging on but I hope Start Without You will be #1 next week, not Teenage Dream
On another note, Katy could be #1 next week in the US so it will probably give some buzz in the UK and could get #1 next week over here :dance:

 

I don't think it would have any kind of influence on the UK charts.

Mumford and Sons top 3! :yahoo: :w00t: :dance: :cheer: :o

 

I really hope they win the Mercury prize so it can give them another boost, it could go to number 1!

Great stuff for Biffy. Hopefully a new peak :D

 

I wouldn't be surprised if they maybe just sneak the top 5 on Sunday, Disturbed's album was surely front loaded as it would probably only appeal to a certain genre. Whereas Biffy are coming off Reading/Leeds coverage, so people who watched their stuff on TV and at the festivals are probably buying Only Revolutions. Deserves a better peak than 8 which it might just end up getting, although that was during November which is usually when all the "cash cow" CDs are out

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.