September 5, 201016 yr I STILL DON'T HAVE THIS ALBUM!!!! DFKLGNSDKLFGNLSDJBVLKSDFNBLSJNGLE - It's because I want the 2 Disc Candy Floss Edition :(
September 5, 201016 yr About time Mumford and Sons made the top 5 again! Agreed :wub: HURTS FOR #1 NEXT WEEK
September 5, 201016 yr Woop! :D Well chuffed for Katy - stunning album! :wub: I'm glad Biffy're top five too, their album's great. ^_^
September 5, 201016 yr SHM just down one again! :wub: :wub: :wub: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :wub: :wub: :wub: This song will never get old. Hope Miami 2 Ibiza is as big or bigger. :wub:
September 5, 201016 yr 14 (from 13) Swedish House Mafia Feat. Pharrell - One (Your Name) [P] http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/VSCDT2015.JPG Chart Run: 7-9-11-12-13-14 [6 wks] Release date: 26-07-2010 Format: CDS Number of Discs: 1 Catalogue Number: VSCDT2015 Label: virgin Video here: Chart history (Year peak title): Swedish House Mafia 2010 07 One (Your Name) (Swedish House Mafia Feat. Pharell) Pharrell 2002 16 Pass The Courvoisier - Part II (Busta Rhymes/P Diddy/Pharrell) 2002 07 Boys (Britney Spears Feat. Pharrell Williams) 2003 23 Beautiful (Snoop Dogg Feat. Pharrell) 2003 06 Frontin' (Pharrell Williams Feat. Jay-Z) 2003 62 Light Your Ass On Fire (Busta Rhymes Feat. Pharrell) 2004 35 Show Me Your Soul (Lenny Kravitz, P Diddy, Loon And Pharrell Williams) 2004 10 Drop It Like It's Hot (Snoop Dogg Feat. Pharrell Williams) 2005 13 Let's Get Blown (Snoop Dogg Feat. Pharrell Williams) 2005 03 Can I Have It Like That (Pharrell Feat. Gwen Stefani) 2006 15 Angel 2006 31 Number One (Pharrell Feat. Kanye West) 2010 07 One (Your Name) (Swedish House Mafia Feat. Pharrell) Discussion Thread Here
September 5, 201016 yr Delighted For California Gurls, It needed this boost to help remain high in the YTD top singles, With B.O.B Slipping, i think Katy Willl finish above Him in the YTD top 20 :)
September 5, 201016 yr wow 11-12-13-14 how strange! :lol: glad Ne-Yo is out of the top 10 as well Edited September 5, 201016 yr by chart wizard
September 5, 201016 yr Katy's certainly become a full blown superstar this year. I honestly thought she ran the risk of being a two hit wonder, but luckily she escaped Eiffel 65'sville, and I reckon featuring on the 30H!3 and Timbaland songs, thus keeping her in the public eye, certainly played a part in this. Not to say that California Gurls wouldn't have been a huge #1 anyway but she certainly played everything the right way. Good to see :D
September 5, 201016 yr 13 (from 9) Ne-Yo - Beautiful Monster [D] http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41yOMkQJOTL._SL160_AA115_.jpg Chart Run: 1-5-5-9-13 [5 wks] Release date: 01-08-2010 Format: download only track Label: The Island Def Jam Music Group Video here: Chart history (Year peak title): 2006 01 So Sick 2006 05 Sexy Love 2006 46 Back Like That (Ghostface Killah Feat. Ne-Yo And Kanye West) 2007 04 Because Of You 2007 62 Can We Chill 2007 15 Hate That I Love You (Rihanna Feat. Ne-Yo) 2008 01 Closer 2008 06 Miss Independent 2008 19 Mad 2009 48 Camera Phone (The Game Feat. Ne-Yo) 2009 51 Be On You (Flo Rida Feat. Ne-Yo) 2009 05 Knock You Down (Keri Hilson Feat. Kanye West And Ne-Yo) 2009 17 Baby By Me (50 Cent Feat. Ne-Yo) 2010 01 Beautiful Monster
September 5, 201016 yr Agreed :wub: HURTS FOR #1 NEXT WEEK :wub: I have the album already.... :teresa:
September 5, 201016 yr Congrats to Katy for the #1 album! I'm surprised at how high Biffy Clyro are though! :o
September 5, 201016 yr i seriously have no idea how this could've made number 1.. It's bloody pointless, rubbish and Ne-Yo's voice just sounds half assed. BORING & RUBBISH number one this year
September 5, 201016 yr Beautiful Monster...HUGE flop in the US. He seems to be totally over there. Edited September 5, 201016 yr by SKOB
Create an account or sign in to comment