September 5, 201016 yr The guy in Example is hot What guy in him? I never knew he was that way inclined.
September 5, 201016 yr why has Adele re-entered btw??? is it another X Factor thing? it is indeed that
September 5, 201016 yr Oh . my . gosh. DJ Fresh has climbed again. :lol: I truly LOVE the song and I don't mind its 5th week in the top-30 despite peaking at #24. :P
September 5, 201016 yr 27 (from 25) Enrique Iglesias Feat. Pitbull - I Like It [P] http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/2744795.JPG Chart Run: 4-6-9-8-12-14-17-19-25-27 [10 wks] Release date: 28-06-2010 Format: CDSa Number of Discs: 1 Catalogue Number: 2744795 Label: polydor Having sold more in excess of 55 million albums in both English and Spanish, global superstar Enrique Iglesias is back, with his new single 'I Like It'. Enrique Iglesias has confirmed his eagerly anticipated new album will be titled Euphoria – the perfect name for a collection of songs all about setting your problems aside and having some fun – it boasts guest appearances from artists such as Akon, Usher, Nicole Scherzinger, Puerto Rican Reggaeton duo Wisin and Yandel and the legendary Lionel Richie. 'I Like It' is set to be the first international single, Produced by RedOne, it features a vocal cameo from Lionel Richie, reprising the chorus of his timeless hit 'All Night Long'. The track is an upbeat, floor- filler and comes backed with a super hot remix from #1 selling US rapper Pitbull ('I Know You Want Me'). - HMV Video here: X9_n8jakvWU Chart history (Year peak title): Enrique Iglesias 1999 05 Bailamos 1999 45 Rhythm Divine 2000 07 Could I Have This Kiss Forever (Whitney Houston and Enrique Iglesias) 2002 01 Hero 2002 71 Escape {Import} 2002 03 Escape 2002 12 Love To See You Cry 2002 12 Maybe 2003 19 To Love A Woman (Lionel Richie Featuring Enrique Iglesias) 2003 11 Addicted 2004 05 Not In Love (Enrique Featuring Kelis) 2007 03 Do You Know? 2007 20 Tired Of Being Sorry 2009 12 Takin' Back My Love (Enrique Iglesias Feat. Ciara) 2010 04 I Like It (Enrique Feat. Pitbull) Pitbull 2006 49 Shake (Ying Yang Twins Feat. Pitbull) 2007 72 Crazy (Lumidee Feat. Pitbull) 2009 04 I Know You Want Me (Calle Ocho) 2009 09 Hotel Room Service 2009 40 Now I'm That Chick (Livvi Franc Feat. Pitbull) 2010 33 Shut It Down (Pitbull Feat. Akon) 2010 04 All Night Long (Alexandra Burke Feat. Pitbull) 2010 04 I Like It (Enrique Feat. Pitbull) 2010 20 DJ Got Us Fallin' In Love (Usher Feat. Pitbull) http://www.buzzjack.com/forums/uploads/group_images/of_123.jpg
September 5, 201016 yr DJ Fresh :puke2: :puke2: Certainly the worst song in the chart this week imo, closely followed by Kickstars. :puke2:
September 5, 201016 yr 26 (from 20) Jason DeRulo - What If [D] http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51BTWjqrCGL._SL160_AA115_.jpg Chart Run: 40-19-15-12-13-15-20-26 [8 wks] Format: download track single Video here: RRT3J1QT6Zg Chart history (Year peak title): 2009 03 Whatcha Say 2010 01 In My Head 2010 02 Ridin' Solo 2010 12 What If Discussion Thread Here
September 5, 201016 yr 25 (from 27) DJ Fresh - Gold Dust [D] http://a1.phobos.apple.com/us/r30/Music/69/85/f6/mzi.zbdmolex.100x100-75.jpg Chart Run: 24-27-24-27-25 [5 wks] Release date: 01-08-2010 Format: download only track Label: Data Video here: HQPAN5dGbmc Chart history (Year peak title): 2003 58 Signal/Big Love (Fresh BC) 2003 60 Dalicks/Temple Of Doom 2004 73 Submarines 2004 74 Colossus/Hooded (Fresh BC) 2004 68 When The Sun Goes Down (DJ Fresh Feat. Adam F) 2004 60 Capture The Flag (Fresh) 2005 59 Supernature (Baron And Fresh) 2005 60 Tarantula/Fasten Your Seatbelt (Pendulum And Fresh Featuring Spyda) 2010 24 Gold Dust Discussion Thread Here
September 5, 201016 yr The DJ Fresh track seems to be a sleeper hit. It's WAY better than that Katy B song which is in a similar vein.
September 5, 201016 yr Drum and bass outside of Pendulum seems to be making a comeback - perhaps Sub Focus can reach a new peak with his next single then (not counting Kickstarts)?
September 5, 201016 yr ▼ 26 [20] JASON DERÜLO - "What If" [40-19-15-12-13-15-20-26] [8wks] ▼ 27 [25] ENRIQUE IGLESIAS feat. PITBULL - "I Like It" [4-6-9-8-12-14-17-19-25-27] [10wks] ▼ 28 [19] AGGRO SANTOS - "Saint Or Sinner" [19-28] [2wks] ▼ 29 [23] EXAMPLE - "Kickstarts" [3-4-8-10-13-13-19-16-15-20-23-29] [12wks] ▲ 30 [33] STROMAE - "Alors On Danse" [41-46-33-30] [4wks] ▼ 31 [16] RUMER - "Slow" [16-31] [2wks] ▼ 32 [30] EDWARD MAYA feat. VIKA JIGULINA - "Stereo Love" [4-5-7-12-21-23-29-21-21-25-27-30-25-23-22-30-32] [17wks] ▼ 33 [21] HURTS - "Wonderful Life" [21-33] [2wks] ▼ 34 [26] TINCHY STRYDER - "In My System" [10-16-26-34] [4wks] ▼ 35 [32] LADY GAGA - "Alejandro" [75-x(23)-96-54-40-28-19-10-8-7-8-11-11-14-18-22-26-32-35] [18wks] NE 36 [*] KANYE WEST feat. DWELE - "Power" [36] [1wk] NE 37 [*] LIL WAYNE feat. DRAKE - "Right Above It" [37] [1wk] ▼ 38 [34] KELLY ROWLAND feat. DAVID GUETTA - "Commander" [52-17-13-9-11-15-14-18-19-21-27-34-38] [13wks] ▼ 39 [31] MARK RONSON and THE BUSINESS INTL feat. Q-TIP and MNDR - "Bang Bang Bang" [6-6-11-15-18-25-31-39] [8wks] ▼ 40 [36] BIFFY CLYRO - "God & Satan" [36-40] [2wks] Shame DJ Fresh couldn't have been one place higher :lol:
September 5, 201016 yr The listen live thing on BBC1 website aint working :( you can listen here http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/webcam/videocam/?onair
September 5, 201016 yr DJ Fresh :puke2: :puke2: Certainly the worst song in the chart this week imo, closely followed by Kickstars. :puke2: :P :P :P By the way, Example and Fresh are on the same label now - Data.
Create an account or sign in to comment