September 5, 201016 yr 32 (from 30) Edward Maya Feat. Vika Jigulina - Stereo Love [P] http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/CXGLOBE1346.JPG Chart Run: 4-5-7-12-21-23-29-21-21-25-27-30-25-23-22-30-32 [17 wks] Release date: 24-05-2010 Format: CDS Number of Discs: 1 Catalogue Number: CXGLOBE1346 Label: allaroundtheworld Video here: fft2PjOJEw8 Chart history (Year peak title): Edward Maya 2010 04 Stereo Love (Edward Maya Feat. Vika Jigulina) Vika Jigulina 2010 04 Stereo Love (Edward Maya Feat. Vika Jigulina) Discussion Thread Here
September 5, 201016 yr And for the first time 'Stereo Love' is out from the top-30... Still great chart-run.
September 5, 201016 yr And as soon as iPlayer kicks back into place, Stereo Love plays. Oh, the joy. It could have been a lot worse :lol:
September 5, 201016 yr 31 (from 16) Rumer - Slow [P] http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51x08pT7gfL._SL160_AA115_.jpg Chart Run: 16-31 [2 wks] Release date: 23-08-2010 Format: CDS Number of Discs: 1 Catalogue Number: ATUK094CD Label: atlantic Video here: jvYUfwMBCrU Chart history (Year peak title): 2010 16 Slow Discussion Thread Here
September 5, 201016 yr Stereo Love never gets old. :wub: It's been heavy played for more than a year in my place but I'm not bored of it too, it's very rare for me. Oh Reggie, move on!
September 5, 201016 yr Stereo Love is fantastic, I'm so pleased it's lasted so long, a great summer anthem this year I think. I still listen to it when it's sunny
September 5, 201016 yr ▼ 31 [16] RUMER - "Slow" [16-31] [2wks] ▼ 32 [30] EDWARD MAYA feat. VIKA JIGULINA - "Stereo Love" [4-5-7-12-21-23-29-21-21-25-27-30-25-23-22-30-32] [17wks] ▼ 33 [21] HURTS - "Wonderful Life" [21-33] [2wks] ▼ 34 [26] TINCHY STRYDER - "In My System" [10-16-26-34] [4wks] ▼ 35 [32] LADY GAGA - "Alejandro" [75-x(23)-96-54-40-28-19-10-8-7-8-11-11-14-18-22-26-32-35] [18wks] NE 36 [*] KANYE WEST feat. DWELE - "Power" [36] [1wk] NE 37 [*] LIL WAYNE feat. DRAKE - "Right Above It" [37] [1wk] ▼ 38 [34] KELLY ROWLAND feat. DAVID GUETTA - "Commander" [52-17-13-9-11-15-14-18-19-21-27-34-38] [13wks] ▼ 39 [31] MARK RONSON and THE BUSINESS INTL feat. Q-TIP and MNDR - "Bang Bang Bang" [6-6-11-15-18-25-31-39] [8wks] ▼ 40 [36] BIFFY CLYRO - "God & Satan" [36-40] [2wks] First time hearing Slow - not awful, she sounds like Laura Marling Edited September 5, 201016 yr by ~ braysephone ~
September 5, 201016 yr Rumer, given the way the chart's got, sometimes it's best not to know anything about it. Her song's rather nice, definately not the sort of thing you'd expect to hear. It's like a throwback to 1967, with a bit on lounge thrown in for good measure.
September 5, 201016 yr I loved 'Slow' but it got boring pretty fast for me. No wonder, I'm not into down-tempo songs at all! I want a slow-dance to it with someone still though.
September 5, 201016 yr 17 weeks in the top 40 for 'Stereo Love' is nothing short of incredible. It's basically the only big Euro summer hit to get a decent peak here (seeing as Yolanda are Australian). Note how after the first 4 weeks it did the usual 21-40 linger like the usual pattern of the big Euro songs though :lol: Let's put the first month down as an anomaly :drama:
Create an account or sign in to comment