September 5, 201016 yr Ew I really dont like Biffy Clyro. I find them vulgar, offensive and their music sounds all the same
September 5, 201016 yr Great, the radio 1 streaming is nor available on the BBC site. Anyone has another link to the live streaming? My IPAD application is working well fortunately , it's not the first time tha this happen
September 5, 201016 yr Am I the only one that hates that A1 song, honestly one of the worst covers I've ever heard :( It was OK but it was never going to beat the A-ha version.
September 5, 201016 yr Yes!!! I predicted this would be number 40 in Ben's prediction game this week, Biffy Clyro always seem to end up at 40 at one point!
September 5, 201016 yr God & Satan stayed top 40 despite Wayne making it :o Nice Edited September 5, 201016 yr by ~ braysephone ~
September 5, 201016 yr 'God & Satan' isn't bad actually, but they're very mediocre these days regardless.
September 5, 201016 yr 39 (from 31) Mark Ronson & Business International - Bang Bang Bang [P] http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/88697741961.JPG Chart Run: 6-6-11-15-18-25-31-39 [8 wks] Release date: 12-07-2010 Format: LS [12" only] Catalogue Number: 88697741961 Label: sony Video here: Chart history (Year peak title): 2003 15 Ooh Wee (Mark Ronson Feat. Ghostface Killah And Nate Dogg) 2003 48 Just (Mark Ronson Feat. Alex Greenwald) 2007 02 Stop Me (Mark Ronson Feat. Daniel Merriweather) 2007 63 God Put A Smile On Your Face (Mark Ronson Feat. The Daptone Horns) 2007 66 No One Knows 2007 08 Oh My God (Mark Ronson Feat. Lily Allen) 2007 02 Valerie (Mark Ronson Feat. Amy Winehouse) 2008 31 Just (Mark Ronson Feat. Phantom Planet) 2010 06 Bang Bang Bang (Mark Ronson & Business Intl.) Album Discussion Here
September 5, 201016 yr Oh, I can see N*E*R*D didn't make it after all. :( Ah well, I won't be surprised if it charts at #41 joining that unfortunate list of #41 peaks. :lol:
September 5, 201016 yr Star Girl :D McFly only make good songs when Girl is in the title... 'That Girl' obviously being a notable exception.
September 5, 201016 yr Oh, I can see N*E*R*D didn't make it after all. :( Ah well, I won't be surprised if it charts at #41 joining that unfortunate list of #41 peaks. :lol: :cry: I really love Hot N Fun too. :(
September 5, 201016 yr Great, the radio 1 streaming is nor available on the BBC site. Anyone has another link to the live streaming? There's the webcam feed: http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/webcam/videocam/?onair
September 5, 201016 yr I hate Biffy Clyro! Hate him more now that he's 40 in the chart, Sake ! Awful At Titp, seriously were.
September 5, 201016 yr Oh, I can see N*E*R*D didn't make it after all. :( Ah well, I won't be surprised if it charts at #41 joining that unfortunate list of #41 peaks. :lol: I think Kid Cudi feat. Kanye West - Erase Me is more likely to be an unlucky #41 But who knows?
September 5, 201016 yr I hate Biffy Clyro! Hate him more now that he's 40 in the chart, Sake ! Awful At Titp, seriously were. Biffy Clyro are a band
September 5, 201016 yr 'That Girl' obviously being a notable exception. True. How could I forget :drama:
September 5, 201016 yr 38 (from 34) Kelly Rowland Feat. David Guetta - Commander [D] http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51cWTnvvjYL._SL160_AA115_.jpg Chart Run: 52-17-13-9-11-15-14-18-19-21-27-34-38 [13 wks] Release date: 18-05-2010 Format: download only single Label: Universal Music Video here: dwfKZ-1jyiw Chart history (Year peak title): Kelly Rowland 2002 01 Dilemma (Nelly Feat. Kelly Rowland) 2002 57 Stole (Import) 2003 02 Stole 2003 05 Can't Nobody 2003 20 Train On A Track 2006 15 Here We Go Again (Trina Feat. Kelly Rowland) 2007 04 Like This (Kelly Rowland Feat. Eve) 2008 04 Work 2008 14 Daylight (Kelly Rowland Feat. Travis McCoy) 2009 01 When Love Takes Over (David Guetta Feat. Kelly Rowland) 2010 09 Commander (Kelly Rowland Feat. David Guetta) David Guetta 2002 46 Love Don't Let Me Go (David Guetta & Chris Willis) 2003 73 Just For One Day (Heroes) (David Guetta vs Bowie) 2003 19 Just A Little More Love 2005 49 The World Is Mine (David Guetta Feat. JD Davis) 2006 03 Love Don't Let Me Go (Walking Away) (David Guetta vs The Egg) 2007 09 Love Is Gone (David Guetta & Chris Willis) 2007 50 Baby When The Light (David Guetta Feat. Cozi) 2009 68 Everytime We Touch (David Guetta & Chris Willis With Steve Angello & Sebastian Ingrosso) 2009 01 When Love Takes Over (David Guetta Feat. Kelly Rowland) 2009 01 Sexy Chick (David Guetta Feat. Akon) 2009 46 One Love (David Guetta Feat. Estelle) 2010 15 Memories (David Guetta Feat. Kid Cudi) 2010 01 Gettin' Over You (David Guetta & Chris Willis Feat. Fergie & LMFAO) 2010 09 Commander (Kelly Rowland Feat. David Guetta) 2010 01 Club Can't Handle Me (Flo Rida Feat. David Guetta) Discussion Thread Here
Create an account or sign in to comment