Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 348
  • Views 22.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Commander still top 40 :puke:

 

One of the worst songs Guetta's ever put his name to

Commander is rubbish. Never got it.

Commnaders Magic is Gone....

Next Single Kelly ! its been 2 month and a week..

37 :ne: Lil Wayne Feat. Drake - Right Above It [D]

 

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/518zF11zLiL._SL160_AA115_.jpg

 

Chart Run: 37 [1 wk]

 

Release Date: 29-08-2010

Format: download only single

Label: Universal Music

 

Video here:

 

Chart history (Year peak title):

 

Lil Wayne

2005 04 Soldier (Destiny's Child Feat. T.I. & Lil Wayne)

2006 23 Gimme That (Chris Brown Feat. Lil Wayne)

2007 45 You (Lloyd Feat. Lil Wayne)

2007 66 Sweetest Girl (Dollar Bill) (Wyclef Jean Featuring Akon, Lil Wayne And Niia)

2008 26 Lollipop

2008 34 My Life (The Game Feat. Lil Wayne)

2008 33 Swagga Like Us (Jay-Z Feat. Kanye West And Lil Wayne)

2008 59 I'm So Paid (Akon Feat. Lil Wayne & Young Jeezy)

2008 57 Mrs Officer (Lil Wayne Feat. Bobby And Kidd Kidd)

2008 05 Let It Rock (Kevin Rudolf Feat. Lil Wayne)

2009 03 Down (Jay Sean Feat. Lil Wayne)

2009 26 I Can Transform Ya (Chris Brown Feat. Lil Wayne & Swizz Beatz)

2009 42 Forever (Drake Feat. Kanye West, Lil Wayne & Eminem)

2010 51 Drop The World (Lil Wayne Feat. Eminem)

2010 37 I Made It (Cash Money Heroes) (Kevin Rudolf Feat. Birdman, Jay Sean & Lil Wayne)

2010 37 Right Above It (Lil Wayne Feat. Drake)

 

Drake

2009 42 Forever (Drake Feat. Kanye West, Lil Wayne And Eminem)

2010 50 Over

2010 24 Find Your Love

2010 37 Right Above It (Lil Wayne Feat. Drake)

 

Album Discussion Here

ROFL.

 

There's no clean version of RAI :rofl:

I like 'Commander' now but firstly I thought that it was SO boring! Now I don't mind it.

 

Lil Wayne has made it, ha-ha! And WTF @ being not able to play the song? :lol: :lol: Oh well, no clean version!

Edited by Arrs

36 :ne: Kanye West Feat. Dwele - Power [D]

 

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41-TYyD3NdL._SL160_AA115_.jpg

 

Chart Run: 36 [1 wk]

 

Release Date: 29-08-2010

Format: download only single

Label: Mercury Records

 

Video here:

 

Chart history (Year peak title):

 

Kanye West

2004 09 Through The Wire

2004 03 Slow Jamz (Twista Feat. Kanye West & Jamie Foxx)

2004 35 This Way (Dilated Peoples Feat. Kanye West)

2004 10 All Falls Down (Kanye West Feat. Sleena Johnson)

2004 06 Talk About Our Love (Brandy Feat. Kanye West)

2004 16 Jesus Walks

2005 08 Diamonds From Sierra Leone

2005 02 Gold Digger (Kanye West Feat. Jamie Foxx)

2005 22 Heard 'em Say (Kanye West Feat. Adam Levine)

2006 32 Brand New (Rhymefest Feat. Kanye West)

2006 06 Touch The Sky (Kanye West Feat. Lupe Fiasco)

2006 43 Extravaganza (Jamie Foxx Feat. Kanye West)

2006 31 Number One (Pharrell Williams Feat. Kanye West)

2007 01 Stronger

2007 23 Good Life (Kanye West Feat. T-Pain)

2008 09 Homecoming (Kanye West Feat. Chris Martin)

2008 01 American Boy (Estelle Feat. Kanye West)

2008 29 Flashing Lights (Kanye West Feat. Dwele)

2008 33 Swagga Like Us (Jay-Z & T.I. Feat. Kanye West & Lil Wayne)

2008 08 Love Lockdown

2008 10 Heartless

2009 05 Knock You Down (Keri Hilson Feat. Kanye West & Ne-Yo)

2009 02 Supernova (Mr. Hudson Feat. Kanye West)

2009 01 Run This Town (Jay-Z feat. Rihanna & Kanye West)

2009 67 Make Her Say (Kid Cudi Feat. Kanye West & Common)

2009 42 Forever (Drake Feat. Kanye West, Lil Wayne & Eminem)

2010 36 Power (Kanye West Feat. Dwele)

 

Dwele

2008 29 Flashing Lights (Kanye West Feat. Dwele)

2010 36 Power (Kanye West Feat. Dwele)

 

Album Discussion Here

LOVE The Lil Wayne song! Drake is gorgeous as well
Kanye West :puke: He is vile
the chorus of Power is good and the bridge but the rest is complete vile
I thought and came to the conclusion that I quite like new Kanye's song! Not a patch on practically everything he has done in his last album but still quite good.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.